Ladies, do you have pets? Or do pets have you? - Page 2
Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1608Likes

Thread: Ladies, do you have pets? Or do pets have you?

Alis volat propriis Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wowie - You DO have a menagerie! Kudos on the corgy -- it takes special people to rescue special needs animals. LOL on the live sushi bar!

Quote Originally Posted by dandelionwings View Post
    I don't know how to post a pic from my phone; but we have 2 cats, 3 dogs including a rescue albino corgy that is deaf n blind, 2 Australian parakeets, 2 turtles with their very own live sushi bar, a species tank o sharks, 2 bearded dragons and 3 kids heh

Love the pics of all the animals
    CES and dandelionwings like this.
    Opt to adopt. Help stop the killing.

Alis volat propriis Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

LOLOL - That's a yardful! I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    I love this thread already

My beasties have me for sure....they're quite the spoiled ones. Two are from the street, and one from the pound. But i *only* have the 3 dogs....

though their friends sometimes come over to play....and then it does get a little zoo-like

Opt to adopt. Help stop the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJo View Post
    I have 2 pugs both almost 9 yrs old, and just adopted a kitten who is 18 weeks old(?)
    How are they getting along? Is the kitten terrorizing the pugs? Are the pugs jealous? The three cats that we got first still don't always appreciate the "intruders," LOL. Most of the time they're fine, but they have their moments!
    Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzle View Post
    omg, that's hilarious!

then again, we have just one, teeny, tiny yorkie -- who probably causes more chaos and destruction than 7 cats could. she's *completely* out of control...runs around like she's possessed, eats and/or rips up anything and everything, drinks out of your coffee cup if you aren't watching her every second, jumps on the table, bites everyone's toes constantly...you get the picture. (then again, maybe she's jacked on caffeine half the time, eh?!).

my dh keeps saying "yeah, but she's still a puppy.". pretty soon, that won't work as an excuse...she'll be a year old on March 30th.

the only thing that keeps me from booting her out is that she's so darn cute!! i'll have to figure out how to post pics.

(btw, i only drink decaf...and it's usually my coffee she sneaks a sip from -- just didn't want people thinking the poor thing was actually constantly being subjected to caffeine!)
    Your house sounds crazier than ours, LOL! Ours are still young enough to act like babies a lot of the time (they're 2 yrs old and 3 yrs old) but usually they're pretty calm.
    Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.

Quote Originally Posted by jacquelyn View Post
    I have 1 cat. I would get another to be his friend but he is so picky on who he wants to be friends with. He is a monster but also a 1 woman cat
    I know what you mean, Jacquelyn. We mistakenly thought that because we already had 3 cats, they wouldn't care about us adding to the household. We were wrong! LOL. It took a few months of careful integration to get them all to co-habitate, and now, two years later, they still have their moments!
    Fudgey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by terrilg70 View Post
    I have 5 dog, 2 cats, 2 lizards, and 2 ferrets and they all own me!!!
    I don't think I could handle a lizard, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrinkr View Post
    I love orange cats -- they are always so friendly! Your other four look like my little Piper -- the foster baby. Glad you started this thread. I love to see and hear about others pets.
    I've heard so many people say this, and the first orange cat we had (he was an orange and white tabby, actually) was the friendliest cat I've ever known. But these three run for cover whenever a stranger comes in the house. Or our son, who lived here for a while after we got them. Scaredy cats, LOL.

Your babies are all so beautiful, and their stories heart wrenching. Ours were all adopted from the SPCA or Angels of Assissi, but we don't know anything about their lives before they got there. But we do know that the ones who are litter mates were brought in together, so I assume they were well cared for. Our two singletons were both strays, but that's all we know. They were three or four months old when they arrived at the shelter. One is extremely timid, the other not so much, LOL.

CES, I've always loved the pictures of your beasties! They're beautiful dogs. LOL on their playmates!

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    I love this thread already

My beasties have me for sure....they're quite the spoiled ones. Two are from the street, and one from the pound. But i *only* have the 3 dogs....

though their friends sometimes come over to play....and then it does get a little zoo-like

serendipitee likes this.

Moved On

Giggle...they Def have me
    mycro, Fudgey, JewelzBagz and 4 others like this.

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My bestest buddy, Gus last winter, his first snow!

Attachment 73669
    mycro, Fudgey, JewelzBagz and 3 others like this.