What to you carry in public? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: What to you carry in public?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use my VAMO all the time. I have a backup VW twist that I carry in my purse, but since I change the battery on my VAMO every morning, I am not worried. Due to CRS, I just put a sticker on it, in case I forget it somewhere. It is prettied up with a jwrap. Usually when I leave the house, I grab a spare three clearos, just in case I want to changeout, which I usually do.

Early this afternoon, when I was working out at a coed gym, I tucked it into my (small) cleavage. Nobody looked twice!!
    Last edited by 0mg Meniere; 03-28-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    CES likes this.
    I am a dollar-a-day vaper and a Vamo lover. I recoil clearo heads and mix my own juice.

Super Member Supporting Member Merryhellion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a shameless vaper...at the gun range I carry my vamo v5, on the horse trails, my new mvp (because it fits so well in those cool little reading glasses bags from the walmart glasses stores), for shopping an ego with a lanyard. Of course, I am courteous when I vape, so I get a lot more curiosity about it than hostility toward it.
    CES and lizziebith like this.

Super Member Verified Member catlady60's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like to carry my purple Smoktech ACE with my purple Protank II. It looks really cool and I can vape in the car without running the risk of it falling under the seat. I couldn't do that with the MVP1 I have (which doesn't look really feminine to me).
    CES likes this.

Last TC: 9/12/14

Full Member ECF Veteran Softrockstarr's Avatar

All winter I've been taking my VAMO out in shorty mode because I could easily shove it into my coat pocket when I was walking around but now that it's starting to be time for less clothes I'm probably just gonna use a small eGo Twist and a 1.5-2ml clearo so it's less to carry around (and I'll keep my VAMO in my purse for sitting around and stuff). I don't really care if I get any looks or anything while I'm walking around. If I don't feel like getting stared at or having strangers stop me to ask me questions, I just keep it out of sight in a pocket or in my bag.
    CES likes this.

Ha, a Heimdall mod with a Kayfun on top. I don't care if people stare
    CES likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123