June Fit - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: June Fit

Ultra Member ECF Veteran PatriciafromCO's Avatar

The new one Nike Fuel Band SE has some mixed reviews for working or not working . I personally feel cautious about it thinking this is that rush to come out with a new product that isn't well thought out or executed.. Hoping the next generation will be more and have all the bugs worked out.. What I like about the nike fuel band besides how comfortable and forgettable it is to wear is that it doesn't require having to pay for a monthly membership to use it... Never used a fit bit, can see it is very well talked about. Tried the arm band ones like the ones they used in the biggest loser, it was uncomfortable and you had to pay a monthly fee... and what bothered me on the arm band is that the information advanced even when you weren't wearing it ???????

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My free pedometer app (with gps) is working pretty well- I tink i'll stick with it for now.

We went for distance instead of 'speed' this morning. 2.5 mile walk on our old route. it was hot already.

sounds nice,, yes it warms up here pretty quickly now... brushing Arkas winter coat out on 1/4 of his body should count for some heavy duty work.. lol ... guess you can't attach a file so if anyone wants a fun tracker Map print out for different road trips let me know I have them for Florida , Pacific coast highway, Tour of England , Tour of Michigan , or the entire Route 66 road way...

you cross out boxes for every mile,, and you can see how many miles you have gone and how far it is to your next city... I had great fun trecking the Florida Cost line.... It's a PDF file so you can share to grabs some friends to join in, and use them over and over again...
    CES likes this.

CES
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well, it's certainly Monday. I stopped to pick up after one of the beasties on our walk this morning and dropped my keys...didn't realize it til i got back home. I had to retrace my steps so our 30 min walk turned into an 85 minute walk. I did find my keys though

oh wow, that is scary.. so happy you found them lol.... whoo hoo for the extra steps
    CES likes this.

CES
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

yep-it's funny how the beasties were fine with a walk this morning, but were completely opposed to jogging any part of it LOL

lol......

CES
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

so, the beasties and I are walking/jogging about 4 days a week. Working on keeping consistent with it. The pedometer is nice because it keeps me accountable. The beasties try to keep me accountable, but they won't tell me how far we've gone

great schedule... glad the beasties are having a great time with you.
    CES likes this.

hey what's up with everyone decided to get involved with virtual runs.. joining a fb group called Bling Who**res to get more information. Very fun concept being able to support charities running all year long...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast