June Fit
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: June Fit

Ultra Member ECF Veteran PatriciafromCO's Avatar

Default June Fit

Love for everyone to join me and see where we all end up by the end of the month,, It's not about size, weight,, it's about strength ability, stress release and getting that endorphin high that sets the tone for a great day.

3 days a week... with a rest day between, and two rest days before the next week...
    Start off at your level... do the portion you can do in the beginning (feel awesome for doing it) and look forward to where you can go over time through out the month..

1560418_792404954107989_254675398_n.jpg

on your rest days a nice easy walk, stretch, yoga, or jog is a nice compliment

oh well

Chocolate Diva Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What's the wall sit?

I can't do much walking at one time right now I have plantar fasciitus So until I can get the inflammation down there will be no extended walks for me.

Can I start today? I have been mia lately
    .....Social Groups.....
    Ladies come join us! The Women's Room .....Moderator
    Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers .....Moderator

oh Wow yes Fudgey love to have you "I didn't want to bore everyone with another me only posting .... " The wall sit is using a wall to lean up against in a chair sit like position... and you can control the how deeply you sit , only rule is not to use your hands as support on your legs.

My weakness is jumping jacks lol there is several ways you can approach the 3x,, do everything 3 times in one session or even twice in one day

do only what you can do and build up to more , or do 3 sessions but break them up through out the day like Morning, noon, night...
    Fudgey likes this.

Chocolate Diva Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Not sure I will be able to do the push ups because of my feet, can't stretch that tendon to much. But anything helps right I can do everything else though
    .....Social Groups.....
    Ladies come join us! The Women's Room .....Moderator
    Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers .....Moderator

Sounds good to me Fudgey !!! maybe you can try the push ups on your knees with you feet up off the floor. switch up your hand positions as you go along for more of a challenge, wide, military, diamond... might as well make it as fun as possible lol ... (^^^)
    Fudgey likes this.

Second day better today I skipped the second and 3rd set of jumping jacks on the first day... and completed everything else.. so today I did two sets of the jumping jacks and skipped the last set and completed everything else.. "work in progress"

10345775_10152458863807863_64447634839580110_n.jpg

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm trying to get back in the habit of taking the dogs for a walk/jog...but i've only done it once so far. Planning on day 2 this morning.

Edit: I'm back. Right now it's just a few sit-ups followed by a mile walk/jog. Plan is to increase the percentage of jogging and slowly increase the distance
    Last edited by CES; 06-04-2014 at 12:44 PM.
    Fudgey likes this.

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

took the beasties for a walk/jog, that was more jogging than walking. Hope i'm getting back into a routine.

Awesome start CES ! Not on PC for awhile . Still going and cheering you and Fudgey on!!!
    CES likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast