Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Wordup Ecig's CHAT Thread

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Haha, I enjoyed delving into your life LR and reading up untill now, I am glad your overall experience until this post was good, you know, I don't have kids but wish I did. I am a little older now adays, 37, I almost had kids at one point when I was younger (that's another chapter) I love the walking dead, man what a great show. I am here in NY, as far as I know, there are no vaping meets around here I wish there was.
    Loveridden likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm sure one day there will be vape meets there!! I'm surprised there isn't one!! Yeah, I love Walking Dead, am unhappy about this seasonal break Vampire Dairies is also about to go on a seasonal break, and this season of Dexter is about to end too Well, time to dig out the Christmas movies I DO love a good Christmas movie!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

You guys have the BEST eliquid. I cannot stop buying it. =)
    Loveridden likes this.

ECF Veteran

Awwww, thanks VC, Jeffrey and especially Laurin will be glad to hear it!! What are your favs?
    volume control likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

The strawberry banana, key lime pie, atomic fireball, pear, and red pack are all pretty even as my #1. I do like the pina colada but i need to be in the mood for it i guess.

Every other liquid i have collects dust, and ive given some away that were my daily juice before. I wont be buying from anywhere else so please dont stop!
    Loveridden likes this.

ECF Veteran

lol DON'T WORRY - no plans to stop selling juice - in fact, Laurin recently added 2 new flavors, Mochaccino and Peppermint. Both of those sound right up my alley, so I'm excited to try them soon!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Haha i get a lot of slack from women because i dont like chocolate, mint, or coffee... In fact im so picky my praise of your liquids is that much more meaningful lol
    Loveridden likes this.

ECF Veteran

lol im big on mints myself, LOVE a good mint!!!

And thank you so much for the compliments on the e-liquid, we are very pleased you enjoy them!!!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Oh you know since youre part of the business i was curious about something. When i look here VaporSearchUSA It shows Wordup in Osterville MA. Was that the old location? I know you ship out of FL.
    Loveridden likes this.

ECF Veteran

Well, Jeffrey told me Word up has 2 locations, I primarily communicate with Jeffrey and Laurin, who work out of the FL location. I thought the second location was also in FL tho? I will have to ask him to make sure that VaporSeachUSA has that address right. I think that is an old address and where Jeffrey used to live though. So I will ask Jeffrey the addresses of both to send them. I have used VaporSearchUSA myself before, and it has been handy.

I personally live in IL and am not an employee of Word Up, but I have been on ECF for awhile and they needed help here with the forum, so I volunteered to help out. I think they are a great vendor, very nice, generous people, and am proud to help them out here on the forum. I also figured it would be a lot of fun, and it has been! I used to moderate on another forum (non-vaping related) in the past and that was a lot of fun, so I was excited to help out this forum here and add some fun activities and new contests to it. Jeffrey and Laurin also generously send me a little bit of free vape stuff here and there too for my work here on their forum, so that is a nice perk (though I would have done it anyways without that but don't tell lol).

I know the Supplier Associate title is a little confusing but for people that help mod supplier forums, even if not really a supplier associate at the store, they get that title for ECF...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast