Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mods and RBA's

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Jeff Eaton's Avatar

Default Mods and RBA's

Hello we would like to know what mods, RBA's, RDA's, and accessories you would like to see on Wordup-Ecig's site.

Please let us know what you would like to see in our new, upcoming mod shop.

To make it more interesting, we will be giving away one of the mods and RBA's to one lucky person when we start to carry the brand[s] that our consumers want the most.

Thank you

Wordup-Ecig
    Last edited by Jeff Eaton; 02-19-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    liblue1 likes this.

We All Shine On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm just starting to think about RBA's.I do have an RDA, still tinkering around with that. But starting to think dripping isn't for me. I rebuild My Kanger stuff so I guess its time to step it up. I don't know much about about RBA's so I'm thinking a Kayfun is a good place to start?
    I do have a Nemesis clone mod, and like it a lot, but thinking a kick (kick 2) would be nice. And also maybe an Ohms meter, would probably be better to rely on that as opposed to to checking the ohms on My eVic!

Click On the Icon And Play Along

We just got some Kayfuns in to try out, and we can safely say that they're an excellent place to start. Easy to rebuild and the flavor is outstanding; it's the first rebuildable tank atomizer with flavor that's even remotely comparable to dripping (and I can't count how many genesis styles atties I've tried)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I may have missed it but I wouldn't mind seeing the mini protank. I've always been a fan of how they look on egos over the larger tanks.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

yeah only started with the rda's and do like it a lot.I rebuild for it and really want more.Can't afford the high end types but like em.You seem to pretty much have all that I use, good luck on your new mod shop.
    I Only Listen to the 14 Little Voices in my Head,The Other Voices Aren't Real

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran Vaslovik's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ummmm.... the Poldiac 1:1 clone would be nice. I've been trying to find it in the US and can't. Also, the pyrex RSST.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Well I personally think the I-go rbas are amazing ;]

Gear: Kvapor V63 & IGO-W w/ Bronze Ming Vase

Quote Originally Posted by 1w15h1w45m0ngu View Post
    I may have missed it but I wouldn't mind seeing the mini protank. I've always been a fan of how they look on egos over the larger tanks.
    We do have them! We have both the mini protank 2 and just recently added the mini protank 3 (dual coil)

Quote Originally Posted by Ding View Post
    yeah only started with the rda's and do like it a lot.I rebuild for it and really want more.Can't afford the high end types but like em.You seem to pretty much have all that I use, good luck on your new mod shop.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaslovik View Post
    Ummmm.... the Poldiac 1:1 clone would be nice. I've been trying to find it in the US and can't. Also, the pyrex RSST.
    Not too sure about the Poldiac, but we're definitely looking at adding the RSST (probably pyrex version, or at least have the option to upgrade to it) since we want a solid genesis styles for more moderate budgets. I haven't had many issues with mine thus far

Quote Originally Posted by mekakeisei View Post
    Well I personally think the I-go rbas are amazing ;]
    I agree, I have 2 Igo-W and love them. Really really tough to beat for the price

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States

I would like to have a RBA cartomizer for my VVV tank......but until someone invents one I guess that isn't going to happen....

They've been invented but not perfected. There are a few on the market (diver, terminator, sophia, etc), but they seem to be finicky with no room for error and tricky to build... not to mention pricey. If one was released that worked well, I'd be all over it. Something about cartotanks....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast