Why I want to quit vaping - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Why I want to quit vaping

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey guys, how's everyone doing on their quest? I'm into simplification these days - pared down the amount of flavors, pared down the filling by using tanks, and still on 6 mg. How about you?
    Gloria and spaceballsrules like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran CigFreedMike's Avatar

My plan was, once off cigarettes, taper the nicotine to zero, and quit vaping. Now, I want to increase the nicotine, search for different flavors, and chain vape. I don't want another addiction and while I agree that vamping is in many ways safer than analoges, and that vamping may be saving my life, nicotine is harmful to the blood vessels and brain, and my larynx hasn't been the same since I've been vaping so I suspect it's not the perfect antidote. I hope that eventually I stop vaping, right now though...I've got to find the perfect juice!

Myk

Quote Originally Posted by sandybeach View Post
    Hey guys, how's everyone doing on their quest? I'm into simplification these days - pared down the amount of flavors, pared down the filling by using tanks, and still on 6 mg. How about you?
    I was just at my hygienist (after about 2.5 months of vaping only) and asked if she noticed anything different. Now I use 100% PG free because PG dries me out too much but she said things were looking really good in there. She said my gums didn't bleed at all and there wasn't much to clean.

I haven't committed to cutting my nicotine yet, I have too many flavors and 11mg is as low as Johnson Creek goes. Once I clear out some of my flavors I'll start buying 0mg to cut the level of the 4 I stick with. I do occasionally vape 5.5 and 0mg without a problem as long as I start my morning with 11mg. Once I thin my bottles down (probably a few more weeks) I'll start pushing 5.5 in the morning.

I don't think I'll ever "quit" vaping because when I backslide I want it to be to e-cigs instead of real cigs. But I'm sure once I get used to 0mg I'll naturally cut back until it's almost non-existent. I know at 11mg I've tapered back from when I started.
    spaceballsrules likes this.

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234