Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: How would 0 Nic vapeing change your habits?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria View Post
    Does anybody else find it odd that out of 10 posts on this thread that 4 of us are from Illinois? Just thought that was interesting.
    not that it counts, but i drive through illinois quite a bit on my way to milwaukee, only state i hate so far thanks to your dagnabit tolls, which they just doubled... i think i'll go through Dubuque instead of Davenport next time and skip your tolls
    cigarbabe and CheekyMonkey like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran flbutterfly1's Avatar

I have been using 0 for a few months now and my feeling of always having to take my pv with me everywhere has gone away. I actually made it through Thanksgiving all the way through Christmas and the New Year without vaping at all. Now I am back to vaping everyday. It's odd I thought that the holidays would be a vaping trigger but I guess not. I picked up my PV again with 0 just because I don't want to start back on nic and worry about wanting a cigarette in the future. I have really been investing in small bottles of good quality eliquid lately since I only use small amounts and its not a I need it basis I have been having fun trying some of the most talked about flavors. All I can say is I really wish I would have tried BWB sooner.

CCC
    Super Member ECF Veteran

If and when i ever get down to 0nic i will probably stop vaping, i don't see the need to inhale flavour on its own.
    sandybeach likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm really shocked at the amount of posts who buy into the"nicotine is bad" stance.
    I can't imagine where people got that idea from!
    Seriously I have major health issues but have not had one teeny problem from using nicotine.
    I think I shall stock up on nicotine just in case I'm forced to go back to smoking.
    C.B.
    patkin likes this.
    Nudist Vapers
    Beliefs are impervious to facts-Rolygate

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cigarbabe View Post
    I'm really shocked at the amount of posts who buy into the"nicotine is bad" stance.
    I can't imagine where people got that idea from!
    Seriously I have major health issues but have not had one teeny problem from using nicotine.
    I think I shall stock up on nicotine just in case I'm forced to go back to smoking.
    C.B.
    it's not the nicotine i have a problem with, its the addictive nature of nicotine. i hate that feeling of 'having to have some' or be irritable/grouchy.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran flbutterfly1's Avatar

I really miss nicotine now that I havent been using it. I miss the feeling of being fulfilled when I'd vaped enough. I miss the concentration. I miss sleeping. I miss being thin(used to be under 100). I have really thought about going back to nic. I just dont want to smoke all the time anymore so now I keep 0 on hand just for when I want a cig and keep myself from smoking again and I am afraid if I start with nic again then I will invite cigs back in my life at some point in the future. To me nic is just another caffeine type addiction (which i AM HIGHLY addicted to caffeine) but instead of having another pepsi I will smoke a cig to get it so 0 nic for me. For now anyway I may change my mind in the future and want to vape mg instead of smoking.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    it's not the nicotine i have a problem with, its the addictive nature of nicotine. i hate that feeling of 'having to have some' or be irritable/grouchy.
    hmmmmmm, I get that way when I am deprived of chocolate lol
    CeilidhaChaos likes this.

Blog Entries

coming from smoking a pack/day of analogs, switched to vaping (just realized that it's a month already today!)
    with a 6mg of nic, i haven't had the craving to use analogs...

planning to use 0 nic next month...

now I'm not too keen on quitting vaping entirely...

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    What about its possible benefits? ADHD, OCD, lowering risk of breast cancer, controlling certain forms of epilepsy and schizophrenia (on very low doses); not to mention the alertness. calmness, relaxation and an increased pain tolerance - just to name a few that have been published. Ok sure it does increase the chances of being addicted to C17H21NO4 but there's a sure fire way to avoid that. Aside, nicotine vapors have a flash point of 95F, so one really has to wonder how much is actually being administered vs placebo effect. Depending on the atty system used a 6mg/ml vape may contain only minute traces of nicotine.

J

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I started vaping because my wife hated when I'd go to the cigar shop and smoke a cigar once or twice a week. I smelled when I came home, I had to brush my teeth twice, and my breath in the morning was horrendous. However, smoking cigars helped relax me. I never was addicted to nicotine. When I started vaping I could do it in the house, I didn't smell, and it was cheaper than cigars. My wife still doesn't like it but she tolerates it. The liquid does relax me, even with the 0mg nic that I use. I love the taste of cigar and pipe tobacco (i've never smoked a cigarette) so I buy liquids extracted from real tobacco.
    CeilidhaChaos likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast