How would 0 Nic vapeing change your habits? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: How would 0 Nic vapeing change your habits?

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey View Post
    Me too! Doing a smidge of 3mg & mostly 0 - I'm a little grumpier, but surviving the transition

Yay for you!
    I used e-cigarettes to quit smoking. I took the nicotine gradually to zero over 7 weeks, and I'm no longer addicted to nicotine :^)
    Woo hoo, monkey off my back!

Been doing 2 mg a couple days, and Saturday is 0-day. Hopefully this is it for nicotine. Nicotine is $#% hard as hell to kick, at least for me.
    I used e-cigarettes to quit smoking. I took the nicotine gradually to zero over 7 weeks, and I'm no longer addicted to nicotine :^)

I'm changing my flavor here at the end. Going to ECBlend's Twinkie flavor with cool hit. Vaping some of that, I feel like I'm in a pastry shop, early in the morning as they're baking the pastries for breakfast. It tastes yummy.

I wanted to change the flavor from something that worked well for nicotine cravings, to something that just tastes good with no associated nicotine idea. Just for taste alone, this is better. I need to find some good tangerine flavor too!
    Last edited by OregonYeti; 06-29-2012 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Because I felt like it, okay?
    CheekyMonkey likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456