How would 0 Nic vapeing change your habits?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: How would 0 Nic vapeing change your habits?

Lightbulb How would 0 Nic vapeing change your habits?

Well, just as the title suggests, I know how switching from analogs to vapeing has changed my habits, and how switching to 0 Nic vapeing has changed my habits, I'm curious to hear reactions and thoughts from nic vapers if they were to play a little imagination game, "how do you think your vapeing habits, and your hobby would change if you vape no nic?"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

personally, when i get to 0 nic, i'll just quit vaping, no point after the nic addiction is gone i would think.

i mean would a recovering alcohol addict keep pouring himself a glass of water out of a re purposed bottle of vodka?
    sandybeach, GRATI and OregonYeti like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think I would become a social vaper. The main reason I switched to vaping instead of just quitting analogs was because I have many friends and family members that smoke and hated feeling left out. --now that I think about it that is a perfect mirror of the "if everyone jumped off a bridge would you do it too" story--sad how weak ones will power can be.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't want to be a 0 nic vaper particularly I have used it and it's ok.
    I've used it mainly for the taste of the juice but it isn't something I would do everyday probably.
    I like the effects I get from using nicotine such as better concentration and cognitive powers
    plus I think it keeps me from being as depressed as I might normally be this time of year.
    I don't find nicotine to be all that addictive without all the extra chemicals found in cigarettes.
    C.B.
    DC2 and Stosh like this.
    Nudist Vapers
    Beliefs are impervious to facts-Rolygate

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm going to zero nicotene vaping as soon as my stuff gets here. I've been decreasing the level very rapidly because I have some health issues I'm worried about (my arms STILL go numb at night even with vaping...although not as bad). I have to believe it's the nicotene. I'm now vaping 4mg juice. I just love the action of doing it and the taste. It's my adult pacifier and I'm 54 years old damnit....I don't have to give it up!

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I did mostly 0 nic for over 6 months, and still order once in awhile 6nic or 11 is as high as I can go. It really makes a huge difference in the taste of your favorite juices. I know I will not quit vaping all though I can use it one day like all the time and then not use it at all. I love the social as I to have a husband that smokes and has not quit and friends and I will never go back to smoking so I look at my tornado as my life saver. I cannot believe how much this has helped me and have not cheated and gone back to cigs since I stopped well over a year and half.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Im slowly dropping my nic to 0. I think when im at 0 im just going to be a social or when i drink vapor.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I started with 18 mg. on November 10th. I got to 12 mg. a couple of weeks ago. I tried going to 6 mg., but it seems too low. I keep puffing away on the 6 mg. So I am back on 12 mg. now. Once I get to 0 mg, I will quit.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have never tried 0 nic yet , i went from 18 down to 11 and feel fine .
    May try a bottle of 6 in near future.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I bought some 6 and 0 nic juices on my last order and I'm using those for when I just want to sit and make vapor clouds.

Hoping to step down fairly painlessly from the nic.

Does anybody else find it odd that out of 10 posts on this thread that 4 of us are from Illinois? Just thought that was interesting.
    Dieseler and murrajes like this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast