Can you be an Analog Virgin but Vaping Stud? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Can you be an Analog Virgin but Vaping Stud?

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adixx View Post

3. Could impressionable types (please dont take offense if this is you) turn to vaping for the cool factor or buzz much the same way we might have with analogs.

4. I think vaping is cost prohibitive for teens etc, but could that take mommy and daddy's PV and sit around with their friends passing it around.

5. Would non-vapers be curious to experiment - I mean I think most people can figure out what happens when someone pulls out the mall kiosk cig-look-alike, but what if someone pulls out a Darwin. Would people be inclined to try vaping for the sake of vaping?

Just curious... How old are you?

Raspberry Clouds Forever ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I was the foolish one to start smoking in the first place.. For what!!! To be cool? To be an adult? Whatever it was, it's like this. It's gonna happen with some people. My Stepson picked up cigarettes because of his choice. He now vapes because I told him, this should better for you, instead of cigarettes. I'd rather see vapers than smokers any day..

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Moving to Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping

Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping

I am a non smoker who started vaping because I liked the smell of the assortment of flavors. My girlfriend vapes and introduced me to the electronic cigarette. I tried it a couple times and loved the flavors. Since it is basically harmless I had no reason not try it. I vape non-nic juice and I have been for three months now. Its cheap, easy and very enjoyable when I am chillin around watching a good show or reading.
    Nikkita6, tidegirl and StarSpun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zoiDman View Post
    Just curious... How old are you?
    Been an analog user for maybe 15 years - started in University.

I guess the questions were an extension of finding a correlate b/w smoking and vaping, and any perceptions that the 2 are intertwined - or moreso, if vaping will eventually develop a following of its own - for the enjoyment of vaping (nicotine or otherwise).

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Quote Originally Posted by classwife View Post
    Moving to Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping

Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping

Looks like I didn't get this moved...moving now

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There is plenty of these poor souls on youtube,enough of them to make a study out of it!

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adixx View Post
    I know it's possible - but most of the posts I've read seem to come from ex-analog types that got into vaping for smoking cessation first.

I guess my question is: Are there people that have never had analogs or very few, that now vape?

Forgive me if this has been discussed - still new to the site and couldn't find the thread.

Edit 1/14/12

Great question that I very often wondered but was never willing to start a thread about because in my mind it seems somewhat ridiculous but that's what makes it such a great question I believe...curious about further responses....
    215Z likes this.
    510-T, Ego-T, Lava Tube, Darwin x2 , Reo Grand x2 , Buzz Pro, Saber Touch VV HP, Altoids VV Tin Mod by Cage, Garry Dibley M&S VV Tin Mod, Line V2, SS GGTS w/UFS V2, Ody V2, Penelope, Proteus (#1926), iHybrid 9/11 TRIBUTE EDITION (2012), ZAtty Pro, Reo Woodvil, MCM #53

wfx

i'm curious about this also. not that vaping isn't a great de-stressor and the tech isn't fun as sh--, but if you're not trying to quit cigs, i don't see the point. save your money for other things.

Its been so long i can't even remember what my motivation was for starting on analogs. However, it stands to reason that maybe if I was 20 years younger - vaping may have been an option? I think it was the buzz I got. But I'm sure there are many reasons someone might get into vaping...

for an initial nic buzz
    for the flavor
    maybe for a social aspect (my gf vapes, my best friend vapes - and i do zero nic to belong)
    others...

I'm trying to wrap my head around why people say Vaping is fantastic, look at my gear, lets get together socially and have a Vape meet - however you shouldnt vape if your not addicted to nic, or trying to get off analogs. (this isn't an absolute statement by rather a generalization).

I've seen a few people reply above that they were not primarily moved to vaping from a motivation to get off analogs.

And i would assume that these folks are still in the minority.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast