Anyone here vape 0mg? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Anyone here vape 0mg?

Absinthe Minded Diva! Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanV View Post
    Wow this is an awesome topic. I'm going to try 0 nic im vaping at 6mg at the moment. Will higher voltage give you more TH?

You will get many differing opinions on the 0-nic/throat hit controversy. I think myself that everyone is different and just needs to play around with everything they can to find their own sweet spot. Personally, VG based 0-nic juice vaped at around 4.7 volts with a low resistance carto gives me what I consider to be a good throat hit. Good luck to you and welcome to ECF!

Last TC take - 12/14/12

Wow, thanks for the replies guys, it's all a bit of an eye-opener! Well I got my 0mg juices through the post today, loaded up some Koko Blueberry from EasyEliquids which is probably the nicest e-liquid I've had so far (which isn't many at all), absolutely no throat hit whatsoever, but that didn't matter too much when that lovely blueberry taste started kicking in!

In some very strange way, maybe it's just a very powerful placebo effect, but in some strange way I seem to get a slight feeling of satisfaction from the 0mg hits even though I'm getting no nicotine, must be years of associating smoking with the subsiding of nicotine withdrawals, either way whatever it is I'm getting a very slight head-rush and a feeling of satisfaction, so I'm hoping this trend will continue, strangely it's also stopping my feelings of hunger just like cigarettes did too, although I'm pretty confused I'm also very happy!

Thanks for the story AutumnWolf, good to read something like that and see that it can be done. I am very much prepared for the nicotine withdrawals, due to the minimal amount of nicotine I was getting in the last 3 days I have been experiencing the withdrawals, and though they're intense and make me pretty irritable, its nothing I can't handle! (Though I have had two arguments with my girlfriend in the last 2 days lol). Either way it'll all be worth it in the long run, got a nice selection of flavours to hold me over for a good while, and I'm hoping that once the nicotine addiction is beaten I can save vaping as an enjoyable activity I take part in when I want to,not because I have to!
    Last edited by edotman; 03-24-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    jifjifjif likes this.

My plan is the same to get to 0mg. I think if you have your mind set on that then it will happen. I do suggest that if you are stressed out or have a lot on your platter that you do not go directly to 0mg. I would even suggest cutting it down to 6or 4mg.

That is one reason why i switched to e-cig because of he DIY e-juice capabilities. I can limit the amount of nic coming into my system and regulate it as needed. Once you find that juice flavor that you like it will make it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnWolf View Post
    You will get many differing opinions on the 0-nic/throat hit controversy. I think myself that everyone is different and just needs to play around with everything they can to find their own sweet spot. Personally, VG based 0-nic juice vaped at around 4.7 volts with a low resistance carto gives me what I consider to be a good throat hit. Good luck to you and welcome to ECF!
    Unfortunately, you are the big exception to the rule. 0 nic for me and most, even with higher voltage models still = no throat hit. I read a post the other day from someone vaping 0 nic and stated it was the same as vaping 24mg nicotine strength eliquid. I guess the other 25 people who responded could be wrong and he was the only one who could see the light. But some people don't want TH, so it will work for some.

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanV View Post
    Wow this is an awesome topic. I'm going to try 0 nic im vaping at 6mg at the moment. Will higher voltage give you more TH?
    It will as long as you have some nic strength, but I've never found it did with 0 nic.

This is actually my first post on this site! I quit smoking about two years ago, and weaned myself off of nicotine slowly until I was at 0mg. I was then able to drop the device as well. I probably should have kept using it however-I started up again after three months. I quit again on February 9th without e-cigs, and I've been doing well. I actually am getting a new PV today, and I'm going straight 0mg. I've broken the nic habit, I just can't stop wanting to hang out at the smoke pit with everyone else! haha
    Unhooked likes this.

I started with 24mg.
    After three month i went down to 18mg.
    The step from 24 down to 18 was not really perceptible for me.
    I really think that i can go down to 0mg.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I tried 0mg in a tank on my 510-t and I don't have any throat hit at all ... So that's a no go for me. You could add that "flash" liquid to get the throat hit ... But that doesn't really cut it. Should try it in my smok dual coil cartos ...

If I get the same throat hit with 0mg as 11/12mg it's fine for me. I tried 6mg and that was just a tad light on throat hit for me. I prefer the 11/12mg range. But what I did notice is. I used to need a smoke after a meeting etc. Now I don't need it anymore ... I can go on for hours without vaping ... Just kidding. I am not addicted anymore like I used to ... I just vape whenever I can and this isn't forced like it used to be. So thats already a big difference for me. If I could do the 0mg I would

Quote Originally Posted by cricque View Post
    I tried 0mg in a tank on my 510-t and I don't have any throat hit at all ... So that's a no go for me. You could add that "flash" liquid to get the throat hit ... But that doesn't really cut it. Should try it in my smok dual coil cartos ...

If I get the same throat hit with 0mg as 11/12mg it's fine for me. I tried 6mg and that was just a tad light on throat hit for me. I prefer the 11/12mg range. But what I did notice is. I used to need a smoke after a meeting etc. Now I don't need it anymore ... I can go on for hours without vaping ... Just kidding. I am not addicted anymore like I used to ... I just vape whenever I can and this isn't forced like it used to be. So thats already a big difference for me. If I could do the 0mg I would
    I agree with these comments.

Hey guys so today was the first day where I had absolutely no nicotine and just had a bit of 0mg blueberry e-liquid in my ego (koko liquid blueberry, lovely flavour although absolutely no throat hit on a lr vision ego with ego-T battery at 100% PG!)

And I'm glad to say, it went exceptionally well, strangely I had LESS cravings when vaping the 0mg than I did having the one or tw vapes on the 18mg, I think as for the near future I will be vaping 0mg exclusively (except maybe when I drink) and am hoping this trend of no cravings continues! I do still get a strange satisfaction from vaping the 0mg, and maybe even a very very mild headrush, however it's enough to stop me wanting to smoke a cig/vape more, either way, very happy with the progress so far!
    Last edited by edotman; 03-25-2012 at 03:37 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast