Zero Nicotine flavors?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By markfm

Thread: Zero Nicotine flavors?

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran vaporator2000's Avatar

Default Zero Nicotine flavors?

Hey everyone!

I am a college student and have been smoking 24mg ejuice for about two months now (only one cigarette during this time, and I threw it out after a few pulls). Now that finals are done, I was wondering if anyone can recommend some 0 MG juice until stress comes back around and class starts again?

I have a preference for non-artificial tasting vapes. Fruity or sweet is good, minus the overly-sweet corn-syrupy taste. Virgin vapor has a few expensive juices but for some reason they all taste like perfume (mango, pomegranate, etc.)

Any feedback is appreciated!

P.S. I just ordered some Ms. T's flavors.

PIF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

At 0 mg, sweet, you might want to try your hand at diy. It is pretty easy for simple single fruit flavors. I like natures flavors organic coffee bean flavorings, but Capellas and perfumers apprentice also have good stuff, affordable. These flavorings would typically be used by me at 15 - 20%, with the remainder being plain pg and vg; other people go lighter on flavorings, it is personal preference.

Alternately, depending in what you want, check kick bass vapers, they do good sweets.
    Last edited by markfm; 06-23-2012 at 11:01 PM.
    vaporator2000 likes this.
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

Full Member Verified Member

Once I get to 0-nicotine, I hope I never give in to it again. It has been hard enough to get to where I am (3 mg/cc and headed to 0).
    I do like vaping, though. ECBlend makes a great 0-nic Chocolate Mint Coconut Crunch. I get it with their "cool hit" option.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran vaporator2000's Avatar

I like that idea Oregon, I just ordered some of that stuff. I am not much of a menthol fan, but I am thinking that the mint is minty enough! =)

my personal choice is the richer tobacco flavour with a sweet note

currently I use a cuban cigar flavour mixed with chocolate creme and vanilla

my next will probably be a honey flue cured tobacco

maybe come october I may look into a real fall type flavour like a pipe tobacco with a pumpkin spice or something

Full Member Verified Member Ronaldo's Avatar

I add 4 drops of Desert Ship tobacco flavour and one drop of Cherry, both FlavourArt, to 5ml of VG. Inexpensive and simple. I even get throat hit from this mix, but I've been off nicotine for a long time. As I've stated elsewhere, I get throat hit off mentholated cough drops. My wife likes the smell -- kind of like Cherry pipe tobacco.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I hear that a mixture of pg, vg, cinnamon oil flavor and menthol is a good throat hit juice at zero nicotine.

I'm the cook. I'm the man who killed Gus Fring. Now, say my name.