Best way to vape 0 nic but emulate the real smoking experience? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Best way to vape 0 nic but emulate the real smoking experience?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Any other thoughts on a really great starter kit that I can use with 0 nic or homemade juice? Looks like a cig, feels like one, draws like one, lots of vapor, automatic (no button), easy enough to refill, low maintenance, and preferably closer to $20 USD than $50.

One person recommended the Innokin AIO PCC kit but it is $50 or more. Review of the Innokin AIO PCC electronic cigarette by E-Cig-Reviews.com

Not sure if I can ask this, but anyone on this forum have a starter kit like this that you have moved on from who would lend this to me to see if I like it?

I'm hoping that since I have not smoked for four years that I will find enough of a throat hit even with zero nic.
    Last edited by Unhooked; 11-15-2012 at 03:03 PM.

I think BJ43 is a 0 nic guy and he says he uses heat to get throat hit in place of the nicotine. That said, you are going to want a top coil type carto and preferably a regulated battery.

I dont know about a regulated auto battery, dunno if they even exist, but auto is probably what you want. Ive heard oeople really like the volt kit as an auto battery.

As far as top coil goes check out gotvapes stallion, they have prefills, but those have nic in them. The blanks can be filled with what you want though, BUT YOU NEED A SYRINGE OR NEEDLE BOTTLE to fill them. The stallions are simply the easiest, most vapor producing cartos ive used with good heat and no filler taste. They also are efficient so will last longer on your battery, which is important for a small auto battery.

oh and you can also thin your liquid with pure grain alcohol and it will also increase throat hit, just a few drops is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Njt07 View Post
    oh and you can also thin your liquid with pure grain alcohol and it will also increase throat hit, just a few drops is needed.
    Unfortunately, using pure grain to increase throat hit is an old wives tale that does not work. Many of us gave that a shot a few years back and we all agreed, it did nothing.

If there was some additive that magically provide the same throat hit as nicotine, it would not be a secret. Everyone would know about it, it would be selling like crazy and we would all be using it.
    Last edited by wv2win; 11-16-2012 at 01:54 PM.

It sure makes my bobas th stronger... And gorilla juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Njt07 View Post
    It sure makes my bobas th stronger... And gorilla juice.
    Then your idea of throat hit and many of us who have been vaping for a while is quite different.

Blog Entries

Welcome Pastor. I agree on the Volt by Smokeless Image. When I was tapering down to 0nic, I didn't like it, but a simple boost up to 3mg did the trick for the throat hit.

Some find the throat hit to be secondary to the warm vapor and oral fixation part of this addiction, I do.

Best wishes on your new parish.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Smokeless Image Volts. The 78mm batteries are 320mah which means 3 hours of vape time. If you smoke as little as 5 cigarettes a day, get an automatic battery and some 0 nic prefilleds and then post in their forum here with a picture of you and their logo for a free battery, pack of cartos, or bottle of juice.
    Unhooked likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JENerationX View Post
    Smokeless Image Volts. The 78mm batteries are 320mah which means 3 hours of vape time. If you smoke as little as 5 cigarettes a day, get an automatic battery and some 0 nic prefilleds and then post in their forum here with a picture of you and their logo for a free battery, pack of cartos, or bottle of juice.
    Will do I think. Thanks!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ok.. I'm still pretty new at this and was a menthol smoker for over 30 years.. Marlboro menthol in there on and off. I thought I was going to want heavy tobacco and menthol as my all day vape.. wow was I wrong.
    I do however crave a *sinus* hit .. not so much a throat hit.. which some of the mints do.. in combo with menthols. ( I ordered a crap ton of juices ) Wintergreens, peppermints and spearmints give that nice sinus coolness that I crave.. even in the 0mg juices.. which I ordered a bunch of too - just knowing I was going to be an all day vaper and need some no nic juices.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    ok.. I'm still pretty new at this and was a menthol smoker for over 30 years.. Marlboro menthol in there on and off. I thought I was going to want heavy tobacco and menthol as my all day vape.. wow was I wrong.
    I do however crave a *sinus* hit .. not so much a throat hit.. which some of the mints do.. in combo with menthols. ( I ordered a crap ton of juices ) Wintergreens, peppermints and spearmints give that nice sinus coolness that I crave.. even in the 0mg juices.. which I ordered a bunch of too - just knowing I was going to be an all day vaper and need some no nic juices.
    for you and the OP, i'd recommend arctic wolf from vaporgod.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast