Zero Nic'ers only: What are your favorite 0 nic juices? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Zero Nic'ers only: What are your favorite 0 nic juices?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The only one I've tried so far is the Mint 0mg cartos that came with my Volt. (Picked mint because, like Unhooked, I was a menthol smoker.) I do like it, and it's a good flavor, but it's just not the "it" thing I'm looking for yet. I'm anxiously awaiting my 6 pack sampler from PEC. Sounds like I may have to try that Mocha from Smokesmooth too .... love me a mocha coffee.

I'm also hoping some of these juices will help me with my sweet cravings too. After quitting the cigs a few years ago (yes, I had slider moments), I gained 40 lbs. Took that off last year as my resolution and have kept it off so far. But wow sometimes I get some weird cravings for sweets now! And I was never a big sweet eater! Vaping just seems like an all-around good security blanket for my ex-addictions so I don't slip.

I'll definitely report back once I get my juice order (due Thursday) and have a chance to try them. I'm also not too far from Mountain Oak Vapors, so I plan on checking them out on my next trip to Chattanooga. I hear great things about them!
    Amethyst_Star and Unhooked like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Strawberry Serum from RAWR vapor is fabulous. I vaped through the sample bottle they sent the day I got it. I've got high hopes for Truth Serum and Peach Serum from them but they're in the steeping drawer right now. Menthol in them is overpowering right now and they need some time to settle down. They do fruity flavors with menthol and the menthol just adds a welcome coolness/freshness to the vape. Impatiently waiting for the rest to steep.......
    witchyg likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Wow, that is an extremely high recommendation!
    Zero Nic Vaping: About as good as no alcohol beer.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm currently on non-nic SmokeNV Apple & Canadian... and am finding them quite good!
    Unhooked likes this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BeatNic View Post
    Although I do remember Pure Vapes has a few non-tobacco flavors I like.
    I thought they were pretty good

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been vaping 100% DIY ~zero nic~ since January, and it's going very well. I still vape throughout the day, morning to night. Mostly minty/menthol juices.

PS -- I was never a menthol smoker.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Hotwire's Avatar

I reckon old fashioned 510 atty dripping will help bring out flavors in zero nic juices. I vape at 6mg and dripping it is like vaping at 11mg...
    The first bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I enjoy the same juice from my favorite vendors in 0mg and 6mg. For me, the biggest help is changing the juice delivery system. Using a dual-coil RDA helps 0mg juice compensate for the lack of throat hit. Wlad from Ahlusion can, if asked, changed up the formula of his juices to help them have more throat hit.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RPadTV View Post
    Using a dual-coil RDA helps 0mg juice compensate for the lack of throat hit.
    What is an RDA? A rebuildable? What are some examples of those, from slowtech?

Quote Originally Posted by RPadTV View Post
    Wlad from Ahlusion can, if asked, changed up the formula of his juices to help them have more throat hit.
    Any idea what he does? I consistently get 0 throat hit and I vape 0 nic only.
    Zero Nic Vaping: About as good as no alcohol beer.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I DIY, and have been vaping 0mg for a month now. My favorite flavor is DIY Juicy Peach from TFA mixed at 13% flavor and 70PG/30VG.

I can take or leave TH most of the time, so that doesn't much matter to me,,,,,,,,,and if I really feel like I have to have it, I do a peppermint menthol mix at 10% peppermint 4% menthol.
    Amethyst_Star and Unhooked like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast