Zero Nic'ers only: What are your favorite 0 nic juices?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Zero Nic'ers only: What are your favorite 0 nic juices?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Zero Nic'ers only: What are your favorite 0 nic juices?

I'm vaping for the fun of it, 0 nic, not a smoker for years now. Trying to find a delicious full time 0 nic juice. Anyway I see in this forum there are a large handful of other 0 nic vapers. Wondering what juices you love and why. Interested in flavors, mint/menthol, throat hit (if any) and throat hit increasers, pg vs vg vs pg/vg, and sore throat/dry nose issues with your mix. What have you settled on that you really enjoy?

For example, read this in another thread that interests me:

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    I add 4 drops of Desert Ship tobacco flavour and one drop of Cherry, both FlavourArt, to 5ml of VG. Inexpensive and simple. I even get throat hit from this mix, but I've been off nicotine for a long time. As I've stated elsewhere, I get throat hit off mentholated cough drops. My wife likes the smell -- kind of like Cherry pipe tobacco.
    What do you like?

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Cinnamon is a flavor that mimics TH. You could also try something with some heat, such as jalapeno, black pepper, or capsicum.

You could also artificially boost the perceived TH with FlavourArt's Flash e-liquid - http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-flavo...ect-size-p-610
    Last edited by spaceballsrules; 12-17-2012 at 05:23 AM.
    Amethyst_Star likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Indianapolis, Indiana -----------5 YEARS VAPING!!!----------

i have yet to find a 0mg Nic juice that has decent flavor...all seem washed out and bland...

i like Anise, black licorice....but am always listening to new suggestions....

help?
    Zen
    Caravela
    GG
    Billet Box

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've been enjoying my Zeus e-juice the most so far. Really decent flavors, and they have a very inexpensive sampler too.
    Zero Nic Vaping: About as good as no alcohol beer.

Really would like to see more responses to this thread!!

The only juices I've found to be even remotely satisfying at 0mg are those from Backwoods Brew, but they nixed the 2 BEST ONES they had for whatever reason (E-Joker and RY4 - I think a shared ingredient was getting too hard for them to obtain or something) and on top of that, they've gotten almost impossibly difficult to order from in recent months due to some never-ending restructuring/remodeling they've been going through. I'm getting kind of fed up with them as I'm about to run out everything and have no idea who else makes any decent 0 nic juice.

Although I do remember Pure Vapes has a few non-tobacco flavors I like.

Zeus you say, Unhooked? Worth a shot I suppose...

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Yes, but I don't see their cheap samplers online right now, you might need to call or email them: Zeus Ejuice Best E-liquid Shop | E-juice Flavors | E Cigarette Liquid
    Zero Nic Vaping: About as good as no alcohol beer.

Thanks Unhooked. Got some stuff on order.
    Looking forward to trying them!
    Unhooked likes this.

Another zero Nic'er here. I am working my way through the Alice in Vapeland deluxe sampler.

https://aliceinvapeland.com/products...-of-everything

Everything is tasty but as this is my first e-juice I have nothing to compare it to.

Actually I have a question. The last few flavors I have tried have seemed less flavorful. So I went back to retry some of the first flavors and they now also don't seem to have the vibrant flavor they first had. Does this mean the atomizer I am dripping into is dying? Vapor production is still very high.

Rig is a Voncano Lavatube 2.0 with a 3.0 high resistance atomizer. Voltage is at 5.0.

I have read a ton of reviews about AiV and have never seen mention of this so I don't think it is the juice.

I don't vape all day, btw, just evenings while watching tv.
    Unhooked likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

my very first juice order had a bunch of no nic juices.. I somehow KNEW that I was going to be a chain vaper and since I was a less than half a pack of ultra light menthol smoker.. no nic was the way to go for me.
    I like lots of flavors..from MVB, whipped cream, candy cane, teaberry and cafe coffee are in the ADV line up - and I drip a bunch more from them. Amaretto is a VERY flavorful juice from them... and spot on.
    I have one juice.. mocha from smokesmooth that I wish came in 55 gallon drums. It's clear.. no gunking up any vessels and the flavor.. can't pinpoint coffee or chocolate but a perfect blend of the two. I have not tried it with nicotine.. no need. It's not cheap so I have to ration myself on it.

I am however, not about throat hit at all. I do want to feel the nose exhale sometimes.. that's what minty flavors are for in my juice box. I'm still looking for the spot on after dinner pillow mint flavor.. even been trying to mix my own of that flavor.. no great shakes yet.
    Unhooked likes this.

ECF Veteran

I have been at 0 nic for a little over a month. I mostly use black licorice or absinthe with a sweetener in it. I have gotten to the point that most flavors taste very bland to me. I don't know if its because of 0 nic or my medication?
    Unhooked likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast