I Quit!!!!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Furt

Thread: I Quit!!!!

Default I Quit!!!!

Hey everybody, I only browsed this site for a small time over the course of me switching from cigs to vaping, but I wanted to thank you all for the help you give everyone else. As of 3 weeks ago, I completely stopped vaping, gave my iTaste MVP and eGo Twist to a friends and have had no cravings whatsoever for nicotine. Its been such a weight lifted off my shoulders to know that I'm no longer so dependent on something like I was with that chemical and I have everyone in the vaping community to thank for it. Seeing all the great videos on how to get started in vaping and great advice from carious sites on how to properly reduce nic content over time. Is all ended in me finally kicking the habit without ever suffering withdrawals.

Thanks Again and keep doing what you do.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congratulations that's some achievement. Don't think I would want to give up vaping myself, but kudos to you for doing it
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Way to go! If the time comes and you think I need a cig please find a disposable! I would have kept something, ya know "in case of emergency break glass". Again, well done!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

That's awsome! I also hope to walk away from vaping someday. Congratulations!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm heading toward a quit myself, been at it about a year, it's time to quit all of it but that is because it's not really a hobby for me, vaping was just a means to an end. Congrats to you, nicely done.

I will keep some disposables around just in case, or maybe a really cheap 3.7v mod.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

plus one on the disposable! Just like carrying an extra battery when you travel!