Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Zombie Tools

ill work on the video tonight and post a link here

2. Advertisement

here is the video of The Harvester in action hope you enjoy.
    if you have anymore questions just ask.
    Here is another video of me trying out a Practical XL Katana from Hanwei Forge its the one just below the Harvester in the pictures i posted.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran whynotvap's Avatar

EVERY DAY RANDOM RECYLABLE! TAKE THAT YOU RUN OF THE MILL PLASTIC!
    He hates these bottles! Stay away from the bottles!

Note: Watch Steve Martin's 'The Jerk' if don't recognize the paraphrasing
    Buzz Vari-volt disciple!!! Beg, borrow, or steal one as soon as you can.
    Thank you Big Bang Theory! Bazinga!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar

Well I am happy to see it in action. Its good to see a niche type company at least put a little quality into their product. Most fantasy type weapons out there are for looks and would just fall apart with just the slightest use. I like the looks of their products.
    I still say there are better options for less money, but to the people who do spent this kind of money, at least it looks like the products are a good quality. I would hate to see someone spend $100+ for those fantasy swords that are built to hang and view not swing and use, and this doesnt seem to be the case with this company...nice find!

Zombie Tools puts alot into there blades these are far from a wall hanger. and yes you can find something better for less but the edge on it wont last as long as the Harvesters edge also it doesnt run out of bullets :P i did notice they added a few new blade styles i wouldnt mind owning.
    thanks for letting me show off the Harvester here
    let me know if you pick up any nice bladed weapons always like to know whats good out there.

Here's some of the guns:

This is an older pic, The 300 is packed away for safe keeping. The 2 SKS's the 12 gauge and the 32 long are with family back down in florida:
    Weatherby 300 magnum, tactical SKS, Yugoslavian SKS, Mossberg Tactical 12 gauge, Marlin 22 magnum, Springfield 45, Browning Hi-power 9mm, and some old 32 long that was my grandmothers bar gun.

These 2 are loaded in my truck for hunting tomorrow, Marlin 30-30 and a little old Mossberg .243 bolt action.

3 day pack inside the truck. Its always in the truck. My hunting pack is camo of course.

Here is my 1975 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4. It was a junker when i picked it up:

But a little work, and some spray on bedliner inside and out and I got this now...My hunting/zombie vehicle:

and another view:

More guns:
    Chinese SKS (this is the one for sale)

Mossberg camo 12 gauge:

Carbon Fiber finished, 20 gauge automatic shotgun:

20 gauge single shot:

410 over/under shotgun:

410 pump shotgun:

22 Magnum from top pic:

the 45 and the 9mm from top pic:

Compound bow:

crossbow:

Will get pics of all the blades later...
    Last edited by muttSRT; 12-18-2010 at 10:38 PM.

nice job on the dodge

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn68 View Post
    nice job on the dodge
    Thanks...the guy who had it before me, removed the top and decided to weld on an extended cab...he didnt do a bad job, he just didnt finish the job. When I got it, it was rough! The welds were rough, it needed tons of body work to complete it...I decided that a spray on bedliner would cover a lot of the bad bodywork...heres the rest of the pics if interested: 75 ramcharger beater pictures by muttsrt - Photobucket

the company I got the spray on liner from ended up loving the job and now use it on their main page: Welcome to Liner Xtreeme

that was a awsome idea with the bed liner. like the use of it inside as well.

certified zombie tough...lol...blood and brains just wash out with a hose. The only downside to owning a 75 is there is no aftermarket parts for it...i am going to be adding nerf bars on the side and probably a front bumper guard. They will have to be custom made. I have a stepside roll bar that fits perfectly in the back, but kind of up in the air if I want to add it. If I do, it will be too tall for my garage. I also just bought new axles front and rear, both are posi units. They will be added in the springtime. When i do the axles, a new lift kit will have to be installed, so it wont fit in the garage anyways. We are also going to rebuild a new motor for it in the springtime as well...give it a little more umph. I am still deciding between a regular 318/360 carb motor or finding a newer fuel injected motor. I like the idea of keeping the carb on it, but fuel injection is so much easier.

Then the last item to add, is a huge in bed gas tank. That should get me out of danger once the zombies attack. Dont know if I want a custom floor type tank, or one that looks like an in bed tool box...either way, it needs to hold a bunch of fuel.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast