Dr. Evil Zombie's Cirque de Verde!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Evil Zombie's Cirque de Verde!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default Dr. Evil Zombie's Cirque de Verde!

Come here to find all the quick links to Dr. Evil Zombie's visual achievements!
    In the beginning there was:

LIVE at 5... You're Dead - WORLD PREMIERE!!!

and then he started creating stuff just FOR us here at zombie vapors with Frequency Z to help us survive the dead rising from their graves with this preview:

YouTube - Frequency Z - Preview Trailer

Then the full episode came:

YouTube - Frequency Z - Episode One

There was a slight pause for station identification and big big prizes with his entry for the "Silly Videos for MEGA Prizes" Contest hosted by Electronic Cigarette Forum (ECF) and Vapor Guides:

YouTube - Breaking News with Chip Steadman

Then the Feb 2011 ZPOTM was visualized and separated just for us as a taste of what episode 2 would yield:

YouTube - Zombie Plan of the Month - February 2011

The wait is over. We now bring you Episode 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-661u...layer_embedded
    Last edited by whynotvap; 03-11-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar

Great idea... I think Dr Evil should quit his day job and go to work only making episodes for us!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by muttSRT View Post
    Great idea... I think Dr Evil should quit his day job and go to work only making episodes for us!
    I second this! He's very talented~ and who needs a day job ? When the zombie's come, the paychecks will stop anyway...

Blog Entries

Hey, you don't have to ask me twice! I QUIT!

Wait a second, I work for myself... I'd really be letting myself down. Mabye the boss will let me cut down on my hours, lemme check... Yep, it's cool.

Blog Entries

Forgot to Post the link to Frequency Z Episode 2 Here....

YouTube - Frequency Z - Episode Two

Edit: Whoops, looks like WhyNotVap added it to the original post. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Ok, this is admittedly off topic of zombies, but thought you might like it.

I participated in the A3F 48 Hour film competition last month and me and my boys over at Liquid Reality Films made a short film called, "The Envelope". We won Honorable mention... please hold your applause and autograph requests... The prize for honorable mention was a case of Pop Chips (one of the contest's awesome sponsors), and we went to town on them when the gravy train of Pop Chips came in the mail this last weekend. I highly recommend the BBQ flavor.

So, the full length short is still being screened in select AMC theatres, (Thanks BallBoy Productions), in 5 states (for money), so I cannot show you the full length short. But, I can show you the shorter version we submitted to the contest.

If you are not familiar with timed film competitions, they give you a time limit (in this case 48 hours) to write, shoot, edit and complete the film using certain criteria they provide. This year the criteria were:

Theme - "Change of Heart"
    Line - "I hope this works"
    Prop - An Envelope must be opened or closed

So, without further ado... "The Envelope". For your Consideration.

The Envelope by A Liquid Reality on Vimeo
    Last edited by Dr Evil Zombie; 04-04-2011 at 11:52 AM.

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Evil Zombie View Post
    Ok, this is admittedly off topic of zombies, but thought you might like it.

I participated in the A3F 48 Hour film competition last month and me and the gang over at Liquid Reality Films made a short film called, "The Envelope". We won Honorable mention... please hold your applause and autograph requests... The prize for honorable mention was a case of Pop Chips (one of the contest's sponsors), and we went to town on them when the gravy train of Pop Chips came in the mail this last weekend. I highly recommend the BBQ flavor.

So, the full length short is still being screened in select AMC theatres in 5 states (for money), so I cannot show you the full length short. But, I can show you the shorter version we submitted to the contest.

If you are not familiar with timed film competitions, they give you a time limit (in this case 48 hours) to write, shoot, edit and complete the film using certain criteria they provide. This year the criteria were:

Theme - "Change of Heart"
    Line - "I hope this works"
    Prop - An Envelope must be opened or closed

So, without further ado... "The Envelope". For your Consideration.

The Envelope by A Liquid Reality on Vimeo
    wow.nicely done... I do want to see the full version, yet somehow i suspect Alabama isn't one of the 5 states that will screen it. Congrats!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    wow.nicely done... I do want to see the full version, yet somehow i suspect Alabama isn't one of the 5 states that will screen it. Congrats!
    Thank You!!! And, unfortunately, no. California, New York, Arizona, Nevada and Texas are the only places it is being shown right now. But, I will tell my contacts at A3F and BallBoy Productions that they have lost at least one ticket fee by not screening in Alabama.

I will let you know as soon as I have license to re-distribute the full-length short or provide you a link to the DVD, as soon as I get it. Thanks for the interest!
    Last edited by Dr Evil Zombie; 04-04-2011 at 12:57 PM.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Pretty good stuff. Trippy little clip.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar

I am diggin it! Definitely want to see the longer clip now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast