Walking Dead - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Walking Dead

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by biffette View Post
    i loved Lost, but the last episode kinda blew it for me. my husband had the same gripe you have though, so i totally get your point.
    I loved LOST from the beginning. The flashbacks, and how the writers interconnected the people was mind blowing at times, and forced me to institute a "NO talking during LOST" rule in our house. I was a bit let down with the ending. I wish they had answered some of the questions as the story moved along instead of throwing a big brain twister at the end.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Biggest difference is that TWD is based off a graphic novel (or comic book) that won awards for it's story lines along with it's graphics so there's a clear plan on how the show 'can' progress. They're changing writers for the second season so there's a chance the show can get better OR worse depending on their talent. Scarier than seeing the living dead walking down your street if you ask me. I don't like it when a show changes a winning formula.

Full Member ECF Veteran

yeah whynotvap, i'm a little worried about the new writers thing as well. i don't want em to F it up! it's sooooo good!

that's exactly how i felt about Lost too, technovapir. like, exactly.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar

its in the paper....filming in Atlanta next week!

Gone Fishin' Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

They've set the first air dates for October 21st on German TV so it's expected to be another Halloween opener here.

And RE: Writers... when you actually go back, most of the episodes done by the original writing team were rejected and didn't air. So I think we'll be OK w/ the revised Graphic Novel continuity.

-Magnus

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I guess we'll just have to wait and hope for the best. BTW, nice to see another Dr. Who fan. I felt a little misled with 'The Doctor's Wife' not being who I thought it would be... but, I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how well the new Dr. is doing after the almost Tom Baker like performance/following of David Tennant! I think another season or two and he would have replaced Tom as the most loved Dr. of all time.

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I still have to watch the rest of season 1 of the walking dead. My walking dead connection hasn't given up the last episodes.

also waiting to be able to see season 6 of Dr. who...was all set to watch it on BBC streaming and couldn't

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Well, since somebody on the thread hasn't seen Season 6 of Doctor Who I won't spoil it...

However, the story-line started in The Doctor's Wife is not nearly as closed as you may think. Season 7's 2012/2013 run will address that more specifically. I promise. -Magnus

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

that's ok- i don't mind spoilers- talk away...

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

No, this would be just ruin and ruin. Besides, there is a Doctor Who thread in the Lounge where I've already spilled everything I can and almost everything I know. -Magnus

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast