NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The successful candidate will have:
- considerable eCommerce development experience
- prefer at least 6 months experience working with the Magento Ecommerce platform or eager to learn
- up to date with the latest web trends, i.e. social media implementations etc
Preferable but not required:
- Frontend web design experience
- BS or BA in Computer Science
- knowledge of development best practices
- experience implementing order fulfillment and/or supply chain APIs or customizing same to automate order fulfillment processes for an ecommerce website (custom interface with 3rd party APIs)
The ideal candidate will be able to single-handedly administer (and custom-develop for) a Magento-based website with extensive knowledge of PHP and HTML/CSS.
Working knowledge of industry terms such as: bulk 22lr ammo or bulletproof backpacks is an added bonus.
TacticalGearOps provides a one stop shop for ammunition and accessories for handgun owners around the United States. Inventory online includes scopes, cases, safes, ammunition, and more. Brand name manufacturers such as Barska, Burris, GunVault, and Remington are just a few of the top products they sell. For the latest in stock items, please visit them online at http://tacticalgearops.com
112 total views, 1 today