180 Smoke Full-Time
Retail Sales Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Retail Sales Associate with growth possibility
Canadian Wellness Company – 180 Smoke – Toronto, ON
We are looking to add another member to our team. The role will be retail sales associate at our Toronto Location. We expect you to be hands on, proactive, patient, good with information transfer/communication skills and have retail sales experience. In addition it will be a big plus if you have experience with merchandising and speak fluent French as well. You will be apart of a growing company with lots of opportunities, that is playing its role within a very promising new industry that is predicted to replace the 700+ billion tobacco industry within the next 10-15 years. We are in need of hungry people who are willing to grow with a company and are in line with our business philosophy. There will be a base salary of $11 per hour plus 3% commission on sales, hours will be full-time, daily hours, and it will be required for you to work on weekends.
Role includes following tasks:
– Greeting customers and determine their needs and wants, listening is key
– Discuss type, quality and number of merchandise required for purchase
– Recommend merchandise based on individual requirements while educating them about the product functions etc.
– Advise customers on utilization and care of merchandise
– Provide advice to clients regarding particular products or services
– Explain the use and advantage of merchandise to customers
– Answer customers’ queries and concerns
– Show and demonstrate the live working of merchandise, assisting them in the tasting of our products
– Quote prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates
– Prepare sales contracts and accepted payment through cash and credit card
– Assist in display and up keeping of merchandise
– Maintain sales records for inventory control
– Must have at least 2 years experience with retail sales, preferably with a consumer product
– Experience in Electronic Cigarettes industry or with e-cigarettes (using them yourself is sufficient)
– Excellent oral English skills and comfort with speaking with clients
– Excellent listening and communication skills, able to effectively transfer information to the customers while making them feel comfortable
– Self motivated, able to carry out projects A-Z without being managed
– Comfortable with technology, such as Google docs, word, excel and apps
– Merchandising experience,
– Fluent French speaking
Please send your resumes using the form below or drop by 657 Yonge Street to drop resume in person
About the company:
180 Smoke is the only ethically invested, socially conscious electronic cigarette company in the world, co-founded by leading Canadian heart surgeon Dr. Gopal Bhatnagar. 180 Smoke was crowd sourced from 1000’s of smokers. That includes everything from the name, the logo, the product feature, product selection and e-liquid flavours, which has helped us achieve a higher success rate than our peers. Through 2013, we helped Canadians not smoke at least 9.3 million cigarettes, and save approximately $4.6 million dollars in direct expenses, not to mention saving of 31,000+ trees and better health for thousands of smokers.
Our team is multidisciplinary, and comes from medicine, technology, marketing, hospitality and philanthropy, all converging in our common vision to develop the right balance between disruptive and creative innovation, with a view to facilitate a healthier and sustainable change for smokers. We do so, through tools like electronic cigarettes and electronic cigars. We seek to make a positive change in people’s smoking habits. Our team is lean, self motivated and collaborative. Our team members are hands-on, proactive and multi-skilled, only work well with the same. Work environment is fast paced but casual and flexible.
847 total views, 1 today