P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com

MOM AND POP VAPOR shop

Welcome to PLAY the Market !

I will post a commodity before Mondays open with the stock market. Members will then be able to check that commodity and base a guess on what that commodity's price will close at on Friday when the hammer comes down. Members must post their amount by Midnight on Wednesday!. I would like to give the market more swing time in price from Wednesday to Friday as it can help others in the contest from being squeezed out, for example say GOLD it could move up or down a buck from Thursday to Fri ( like before) but from Wednesday to Fri it could be 2 bucks who knows. Entry's that go over dont count!
Members get one entry and no edited posts!
Also it would help if you win! to simply re-post you're entry so it moves to the front
and PM me so we can process the information to get you you're PRIZE!

I will post my source with the closing price after close on
Friday and that will determine the price needed to be closest to win!. I do like to wait a little as I've seen it change
1. Post must be made by Wednesday at Midnight (Est Time)
2. Edited post will be disqualified!
3. Entry's that go over the closing price will not count
4. One entry only per member!
5.Winner must come within 10 cents of closing price, no ties
Thanks for playing and good luck

Mom and Pop Vapor shop
ECFROCKS saves you 15%

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
This week its SILVER!!:thumb:
The Prize is a Silver Dollar!! I have a couple i thought it would be a good start!
After all like they say to the bit coin folks, if you cant hold it you dont own it!!
:banana::pop:
www.marketwatch.com/investing/future/silver

search

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
20190114_185528.jpg 20190114_185514.jpg Very nice SILVER coin up for grabs! (Actual photo)
made in 07 with a weight of 20 grams. at a solid .999 silver less then 10.000 made.
I was going to start collecting these but moved over to bars lol geez im already having fun here, Scuba will kill me! but love concurs all :headbang::banana:;) Good luck winner must be within 20 cents at close and not go over!!. Please read the rules very carefully. Again i will post my source for the closing price!
Thank you

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Just one last post for now. I dont want to clutter up the tread to much. If you have not tried our e-liquid you can go to ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE / E CIGARETTE EQUIPMENT AND E LIQUID NICOTINE FROM MOM AND POP and check out some reviews and don't forget ECFROCKS coupon code is good for 15% off just in case you see something you would like to try!

Nothing sits on shelves around here its made how you want it. 50/50 is our standard mix ratio but that and nic level can be changed. Just use the comments section and let us know how you would like it and that's it!
we've been focusing on the E-liquid side of things for awhile now not so much equipment!!

Thanks again!

Good luck folks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread