Here are the links to each of my blog entries. This index will be updated as new entries are added.
You are responsible for your own safety!
These batteries are designed, manufactured, and sold only for use in a battery pack with the proper protection circuitry and battery management system. They were not designed for vaping (electronic cigarette) use or for use without protection circuitry. Use of these batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Misusing or mishandling lithium-ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage.
- Only buy batteries from a known, trusted vendor of genuine batteries.
- Never use a battery, charger, or device that is not in perfect working order.
- The plastic battery wrap and top insulating ring must always be kept in perfect condition to prevent short-circuiting of the battery which can result in the battery bursting.
- Never exceed the battery's continuous discharge rating (CDR) or charge rating.
- I am not responsible for any damage or injury sustained by anyone using this information to select a battery.
Charger Test Reports
These reports are on my Patreon page and are made public about 30 days after testing of that batch of chargers is done. The link below takes to my blog entry with the individual links to each report:
Link to All My YouTube Videos
Links to All My Tests and My Recommended Batteries
Test Results, Ratings, and Performance Tables
Some Good Vendors