Atty Test Results
All testing was performed while actually vaping the
fully assembled atty, i.e. under real life conditions!
eJuice and Nic Test Results
- How to measure the temperature on your own atty.
- Formaldehyde Levels in a real atty under real conditions.
- Proof of Thermal degradation at temps that some of us vape at!
- The basics of getting the most accuracy out of your TC Mod
- "Best Practices" to avoid high temps on VV/VW mods.
- Are high temps unsafe, many think so...
- VV & VW Mod Temperature Variables.
- A Layman's view, not PhD level stuff.
- Actual temperature measurements inside a 2016 era atty (Merlin RTA).
- Actual temperature inside a Kangertech Nano.
- Actual temperatures inside a Nautilus
- Stock 1.8ohm coil measures over 500f at 9.5W
- Actual temperatures inside a Vivi Nova
- Actual temperatures inside a Penguin Atopack SE
- Actual temperatures inside a Smoktech TFV8 Big Baby Beast
- Actual temperatures inside a Protank Mini
- Stock 2.2ohm coil measures over 500f at only 6w!
- Actual temperatures inside a iClear16
- Actual temperatures inside a RSST "genny"
- Rayon vs 3 leading brands of Cotton
- Head to Head test
- Capillary action of silica vs rayon.
- Context is Dr Kurt's high formaldehyde findings in Gen 2 devices.
- DNA40 – The New Juice Paradigm.
- Its all about "Juice Delivery" now.
- DNA40 and NI200 Wire.
- Ceramic Wicks 101
- Juice Boiling Point and Vaping Temperatures (includes BP Charts)
- Effects of Heat on Nicotine Degradation
- Speed Steeping - Ultrasonic vs Crock Pot Test
- Ultrasonic Cleaners (in the context of speed steeping ejuice)
©2017 Mike Petro. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
You need to be logged in to comment