New Tank To get all manufacturing oils off
1. Wash in hot water and dish soap, rinse in running hot water, then let air dry,
2. Heads soak in PGA , Then rinse in hot water. Let dry
1. Screw head in base and prime with juice set aside.
2. Fill tank. Don't get any in the air tube.
3. Assemble base and tank.
4. Stand it up on base, let sit 15 minutes
5 Put on battery, do 3 or4 light draws with no power.
6. Set to lowest voltage, take a few light draws to make sure wicks are primed.
7. Move voltage up to your sweet spot.
IF you follow this you should not get a bad or burnt taste.
Separate names with a comma.