ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern.
This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)
This is a general category.
Feel free to edit this category.
In the top right of the forum click "log in or sign up" and the registration window will appear. There are 4 ways you can join - email, or through your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts.
To register via your email, simply enter your email address in the box, and then choose "No, create an account now" and click "sign up".
Once you've signed up, as with most other websites, we need you to verify your email address before you can start posting. Once done, you are free to post - we do insist that you make your first few posts in the New Members area, as this is the best way to prevent spam: it's nothing personal, and makes the forum better for everyone.
These are the Golden rules.
1. Please behave decently and respectfully to all members.
2. Do not attack, flame or harass our moderators or admins
3. Respect our freedom of expression. This is a privately owned website, and we are exerting our freedom of expression when we insist on high standards of behavior.
4. Some topics are off limit on ECF. We support your fundamental rights to have these conversations, but not in our house. These include: Sexually explicit topics, hate speech of any kind, discussions of illicit drug use.
5. Be humorous, helpful, respectful and enjoy yourself.
6. If you have a commercial interest of any description (what we call a "supplier"), there's a different set of rules you must to adhere to. Please see the "suppliers" FAQ section for more details.
We are open and transparent about how we enforce our rules. You may, if you wish, read our moderation decision tree here. If you feel you have been unfairly moderated, you may contact our administrators via the support system.
- Must have a minimum of 20 posts on ECF.
- eBay feedback rating should be 98% or above.
- No negative feedback within the previous 6 months.
- Must have been a eBay member for more than 1 year.
- eBay must have more than 20 feedbacks.
Please follow this process exactly
- Click "eBay Feedback Request Form".
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- J0ker will verify your eBay feedback meets the above requirements.
- He will PM you instructions including a phrase (e.g. "So, how are you doing?") and a link to my eBay contact page.
- Member will click my eBay contact link provided in the PM, then via eBay send the phrase to my eBay account.
- Once I receive the phrase in my eBay inbox, the member will be considered "Verified"
Please bear in mind, these places are entirely at our discretion, and no guarantees are provided as to whether we can offer them. Occasionally, we will invite suppliers we believe add exceptional value to the community to take up a place.