1. UK Vapers: Call to action!! We have an historic opportunity to see the TPD annulled in the UK. Please read this this article to see what you can do to help.
    Dismiss Notice

A long and (sort of) detailed list of what I have vaped since my last post

Published by Jeddy5 in the blog Jeddy5's blog. Views: 201

Ok, this could be a long one, but I've sampled a lot of juice since my last blog entry.

So here goes....

I got a sample pack from Smoke Rainbow and it had eight 1 ml samples of various types of juice:

1. Chef's Vapour - Lews Brew.
    Now I was kind of looking forward to this as I had not had a coffee flavour since the super strong Caramel Cappucino I got months ago. Well, I was very disappointed! It tasted harsh and like a really bad cup of coffee. If Lew makes coffee like that then I'll pass and opt for a cup of tea instead! The coffee is there but for me there was this acidic aftertaste lurking in there. Shame as CV do make some tasty juice.
  2. Chef's Vapour - Mint Choc Vapetto
    Now anyone who knows me knows that I am a big fan of CV's Strawberry Vapetto, so upon getting this in the mail I was looking forward. It's a very rich chocolate with a hint of mint, kind of reminded me of the Fry's cream chocolate bars rather than a mint cornetto. It's like the Strawberry Vapetto in it's dominance of biscuit but hardly any mint for me. One for the chocolate lovers methinks!
  3. TripHammer - Strawberry Champagne
    Does exactly what it says on the bottle, you can really taste the bubbles and it has more of a raspberry than a strawberry exhale. Quite impressed as there are a lot of layers to this. Not an ADV but something different and unusual.
  4. TripHammer - Fruit Pastilles
    For those of you in the UK, this juice is exactly like eating a pack of Rowntrees fruit pastilles. (Note the word pastilles not pastille). It tastes like eating a whole pack at once and not just one singular pastille. It's very sugary and sweet, so if you have a sweet tooth I think you will like.
  5. Mt Baker Vapour - Cinnamon Roll
    This is the first ever cinnamon juice I have ever tasted and it has given me 'the taste' for these types of juices. It's fresh and tastes exactly like a danish pastry. The cinnamon is not to over powering and is a nice sweet one which complements the pastry really well. There's a hint of sugar too. Really nice!
  6. Mt Baker Vapour - Moo Juice
    This is the best sample I got in the box! It's exactly like a thick strawberry milkshake that a certain burger chain serves. I could vape this all day no problem, trouble is it's from America and I cannot find anyone in europe that stocks this. The shipping charges are also insane if ordering direct.
  7. Mt Baker Vapour - Rum Tobacco
    First tobacco juice I have tried (always tried to avoid them to stop reminding me of a former nasty habit). More rum than tobacco, but nevertheless a pleasant juice and something I will bear in mind for the future when I need something different.
  8. Chef's Vapour - R-Y-Whore
    This raised my curiosity and after consulting with some forum members, I decided to add it to the list. It's a sweet caramel tobacco - that's the only way I can describe it. Really nice and again something I would consider ordering again one day.

The sample pack was fun, but at 1ml per bottle you don't get a lot and if there is something you really like then the enjoyment is quite short. However, it does give you a taste at a very cheap price of something you are curious of trying without splashing out and finding that particular juice just isn't for you.

Ok, let's have a look at what other goodies I have tried..

1. TripHammer - Raspberry Ripple
    I like this, I like this a lot! Just like your favourite raspberry ripple ice cream. Smooth, creamy and lots of raspberry. A god alternative to Strawberry Vapetto if the biscuit flavour is not for you!
  2. Nicoticket - Grandma's Cinnamon Roll
    This was the first juice i ordered (along with Custards Last Stand) from Spiritus Vapes. All I can say is WOW! You can see why this is always out of stock. For me this edges the Mt Baker Vapour cinnamon. It's punchy and strong with a sweet exhale. Great throat hit if you like that kind of thing. A morning vape that is great with your coffee/tea.
  3. Nicoticket - Custards Last Stand
    First proper custard I have tried and I loved it! This for me personally is the standard in custards (more about custards later). There seems to be a divide between this and the mythical Grants Vanilla Custard. There are plenty of fans in both camps but I have to say this is a great, sweet vanilla custard. Not at all eggy!
  4. Nicoticket - Strawnilla
    Boy was I disappointed with this juice! I can hardly taste any of the strawberry and it appears to be mainly a thick vanilla custard which doesn't resemble the custard recipe used in CLS. Used this on a fresh dual coil in a Kanger MOW on a Vision Spinner, then tried it on my iTaste 134 with a Nautilus on top - same result!
  5. Nicoticket - Creme Brulee
    This is kind of similar to CLS but with a twist - burnt caramel. I like it but it's not as good as CLS for me, although a lot of people do like this stuff a lot.
  6. Nicoticket - Snickerdoodle
    Being from the UK, I had no idea what a snickerdoodle was. Well, for me this tastes like a cookie with cinnamon. It's I guess a bit of a 'marmite' juice as some days I like it, some days I don't. It is unusual for those who have never tasted this confectionary before.
  7. Epic Juice - Main Squeeze
    Remember sherbert lemons as a child? This is exactly like them. Sharp and sweet with a good TH. Got this from Spiritus and on reliance of reviews, I decided to order it. Doesn't need a steep, you can toot this right out of the bottle.
  8. Epic Juice - Airheadz
    This is a strange one. I am getting a watery melon like taste rather then the candy I was hoping for. It's very very light and gives a lot of vapour but as it's 6mg nicotine, hardly any TH. Refreshing and something I would toot after a very spicy meal.
  9. Grizzly Vapes - Front Porch
    Another unusual juice, the smell reminded me of coconut and fresh cotton, but on vaping it I got peaches and apricots, maybe a teeny hint of tangerine too. You could easily vape this all day and discover new notes. It is supposed to be a southern lemonade flavour, but i am hardly getting any of that. It's a peachy juice.
  10. Suicide Bunny - Derailed
    I've been curious and excited to get this in my hands and I wasn't disappointed! It's a very sweet banana juice that tastes exactly like a banana (not synthetic). It has a hint of cinnamon but not too much, also a little cookie/custard undertone. It smells gorgeous and the bottles have some nice artwork done by the chef herself. No droppers supplied with these bottles though, so make sure you have a dropper/pipette handy.
  11. Suicide Bunny- Mothers Milk
    This is the most popular of SB's juice range. Spiritus have been out of stock for a while of this so I managed to find some in stock at Red Juice. I have to say I was not disappointed! Going easy on this juice as it is one to savour. It tastes like a strawberry nestle milkshake. Lots of vapour with a decent TH. This and Moo Juice are probably in my top 3 juices.
  12. Digby's - Apple and Cinnamon
    Anyone notice that I have a soft spot for cinammon? This is great value at £4.99 for a 10ml bottle of premium tasting juice. Fast delivery too! If you like apple strudel then you will love this. It smells divine and tastes just as good. It's a baked apple with a lovely sweet cinnamon, you can almost taste the sugar on top too! As I said, this is a great value juice and up there with the big boys.
  13. Mrs Lord - Victoria Sandwich
    Being a huge huge fan of my often repeated order of Seville Marmalade from Mrs Lord, I took the plunge and ordered something different. This is a jam victoria sponge and the smell is exactly as you would think. Sweet, cakey with a jam filling - you get all of this in the vape - strawberry jam inhale with a light sponge exhale. The reviews are spot on and this is yet another top class juice from Mrs Lord.

Finally, I got a Chef's Vapour pic 'n mix which is five 10ml bottles for £18:99

1. Strawberry Vapetto
    See previous blog post
  2. Red Hot Pear
    I wasn't expecting much from this as the smell was very spicy and I was a little hesitant. But the vaoe on this is very addictive! It is very very sugary, strong punchy and spicy cinnamon with a nice pear after taste. I found myself going through this pretty fast!
  3. Spotted D
    This is a Mrs Lord recipe given to CV and I really did not like it! It has a lot of current/raisin flavour and a thick custard which seemed a little eggy. Very disappointed and even after a steep it didn't taste any better.
    *Note I had to call it Spotted D as the 'D' has the same word as the shortened version of the name Richard and is also regarded as a rude word which would not get posted on here :)
  4. ABC
    Shortened to "Another bloody custard' - another I didn't like. Tasted synthetic and eggy - I prefer a vanilla custard myself. Put this back in the vape box and hasn't been opened since.
  5. Confusion
    Yes I am confused to what this actually is! I think it is trying to be a vanilla custard/tobacco. I nearly threw up after tooting on this. Awful!
I think that is just about it! If anyone wants to swap/exchange the Spotted D, ABC or Confusion and you live in the UK, then PM me. I have around 8-9ml in each bottle.
You need to be logged in to comment