Advken Ohm Mega Nano

First off this looks much like the Billow V2 Nano.

Not counting the 510 pin, heat sink, and drip tip is only 35 mm tall.

Under the hood though: this is is a COMPLETELY different animal.

First off this has a two post deck. There is only one post hole per deck so dual coils is going to be touch and go. I don't see any way to have quad coils unless you have a jig to hold the coils in place while you tighten the screws. The screws come down from the top instead of the side

with BIG. No lets make that HUGE airflow. The airflow comes in at the side and makes a 90 degree turn and directly under the coils as seen in the N22, Freakshow, etc. You won't believe the airflow till you use it. I have the airflow closed down to less than the airflow less than Orchid RTAs and this beast gives me as much airflow as the SXK Nebula Wine. You can open it 4-5 times as open as I have it. If you are a cloud chaser this will chuck you some clouds.

Flavor. The flavor isn't the best in the world but it is certainly better than the Billow v2 Nano. I would put the flavor near the Kayfun Monster V3.

The Advken Ohm Mega Nano; you can pull the deck for re wicking, is a true 22 mm atty and is quite attractive or as twisted420 says "sexy.

The build quality is very good but not as good as the Billow v2 Nano.

Now let me put you out in the twilight zone.

There is a fill screw on the bottom. Why the heck would they have that? So you can fill the atty if you put this under a bell cap. Yes it fits under a Kayfun Bell cap. Just imagine a wolf in sheep's clothing that kinda looks like a Kayfun but easily has 4-5 times as much airflow as the Kayfun Monster V3. If you put it under a bell cap you will have to dump your juice to work on the deck.

This atty is definitely more than the sum of its parts.

I love this atty; but two things irks me to no end.

1. THE STUPID HEAT SINK WHERE THE DRIP TIP GOES! It would be much better looking if they left that stupid thing off.

2. The Stainless steel band at the bottom of the glass tank prevents you from seeing the last 1/2-3/4ml of juice.

Recommended 4 1/2 stars

Comments

Hey.. Buddy I just built an Advocado and now there something called an Advark.Whats next an Apricoto and a Sloth..itis. What are we going to South America, with the names?

Blog entry information

Author
Two_Bears
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Two_Bears