1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

CE4s

Published by OptimusPrimerib in the blog OptimusPrimerib's blog. Views: 13

Ok lets talk a little bit about the CE4s that came with my starter. At first I liked it, threw my first flavor in there and boom sweet worked out i liked it, at first. then when i realized how slightly difficult it would be to change flavors i was disappointed. One of the alluring factors of vaping for me was being able to try all these amazing flavors. I felt like I was gonna have to do to much in order to switch flavors. I only used them for two weeks. If i had to make a recommendation i would say sure to start with, but not as a permanent fixture in your collection. If you can get new vapors to start with something a little better awesome if thats not an option then theyll work for a bit.
You need to be logged in to comment