Deadmodz V2 rda

I never thought i would EVER do this.

I tried dripping and HATED it.

1. Dripping all of the time
2. Attys leaking all the time
3. Burned cotton.
4. Not able to see if the wicks are wet or Dry without removing the cover.

At this point i literally said i hate dripping and went RTAs.

About two weeks ago i stumbled over the Deadmodz v2 and got one of them for the vapocalpse.

So it is time for me to eat crow.

1. The cover is pyrex glass so you can instantly see if the wicks are dry.

2. Completely non restrictive Lung hits. Two BIG Cylon airflow at the coil (15x2 mm).

3. The built in drip tip is over sized 12 mm outside 9 mm inside. You can easily drip through the tip without removing the cap. You can LITERALLY only remove the top for rebuilding.

Now you want to know why i came back to dripping.

This solved everything i hated about dripping, and this Atty BLEW MY MIND!

1. This is a flavor chasing atty! Easily as good as the freakshow Mini for flavor, and about 1/2 step behind the Darang rda for flavor

2. this BIG airflow will really let you chuck clouds.

The deadmodz V2 fixes most of the issues in dripping, and gives you the best of both flavor and cloud chasing.

Is there something the builder can do to improve this Atty in version 3 if there is one.

1. Put a Velocity deck in here. I prefer single coil, and I would like to place a single coil between the Posts. This uses a standard 4 Post deck.

2. The Deadmodz V2 pyrex cover is 24 mm and will not fit on my istick Pico :-( down size to 22 mm.

3. Ocassionally ejuice pops out the airflow. When i rebuild i am going to put a filmy layer of Rayon over the coils to stop spitting out the airflow

Recommended 4 stars.

Victor Kiam was in lotsc of commercials for Gillette, and he always said "I like them so much i bought the company.

Well i like the Deadmodz v2 i bought three more of them for my Vapocalpse stash

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Two_Bears
Views
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Two_Bears