1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Holy ultrafires batman!!!

Published by JAY73 in the blog JAY73's blog. Views: 11

OK SO NOW THAT I MADE YOU LOOK, OVER THE WEEKEND ONE OF MY ULTRAFIRE FLAT TOP 14650'S BROKE YOU KNOW THE LITTLE WIRE THINGY THAT CONNECTS THE PCB TO THE BOTTOM. YEAH THAT THINGY . WELL IT SEEMS THEY DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU DROP YOUR EPOWER ONE TO MANY TIMES(I LOSE MORE BATTS THAT WAY). SO HERE I SIT WITH ONLY THE ONE BATT LEFT ON SUNDAY WHEN I GOT OUT OF BED I TOOK IT OFF OF THE CHARGER IT WAS FULL (9:00am) THIS LITTLE GUY LASTED ( NOW ARE U READY FOR THIS!!) 16 HOURS (1:00 am) NO ..... IF I AM A LYAN I AM A DYAN. IT WAS LIKE THIS LITTLE GUY WAS SAYING TO ME IT'S OK WE CAN DO THIS. I KNOW IT WAS A FLUKE BUT MAY THE VAPE GODS FOREVER BLESS ULTRAFIRE'S I AM NOW & ALWAY WILL BE A ULTRAFIRE MAN.REMEMBER TELL SOMEONE TODAY WHAT WE DO AND WHY {;-()
You need to be logged in to comment