IKENVAPE, Isaac not a man of his word. Revised for TOS

Published by Smugface in the blog Smugface's blog. Views: 12

Isaac had committed to donating 10 i06's to My March of Dimes fundraising. I in turn said I would make the donation for them since I use them. Below is what transpired after:

I had offered to place an order so Isaac would not have to absorb the shipping cost.
He agreed and said he would add them to my order.
He then told me that his offer of 10 atomizers was for charity and donation, not for personal use. But I had committed to making the donation like any other member would have. He also cancelled my order.
I sent Isaac a message explaining that I have raised over $2200 for this cause on ECF and have given no reason for my integrity to be questioned.
I clearly stated that I was going to make the donation just like any other member would have.

Isaac responded and explained he had a few issues with others that had him in a suspicious mindset and said he would get them out to me
At this point I had already placed an order for 6 of them. I asked him if he wanted to leave the order in place and just add the 10 to it. I told him it was his choice.
Isaac said it didn’t matter, regardless I’ll make good on the hv io6s.
So I told him to leave the order as it was and include the 10. Told him this was he gets the sale, March of Dimes gets the donation and I get the atties. That way we are all happy.

Well it ended up he did not send the 10 atties as promised. I also had 2 of 6 atties DOA and it took 6 days to get a response to my email. I only got a response when I posted on Twitter.
Then Isaac began to attack me claiming that I just spam Twitter with contests to get stuff free. Truth be told I barely use Twitter, I have 22 Tweets since September 2009. Yes I did recently post a few contests I entered so my wife would get the link in her feed.
You need to be logged in to comment