Jazz Berry by JAZZ eJuice

Jazz Berry by JAZZ ejuice is described by Jazz as follows: “The Jazz Berry is a tropical fruit blend that makes for a flavorful vapor experience. This e-juice blend is made up of passion fruit, mixed berries, and is bound to bring a vibrant aroma of the tropics to your vaping endeavors!”
All of JAZZ eJuice products come in a 15mL glass bottle in your choice of 0, 6, 12, 18 or 24mg nicotine strengths, and all are a 50/50 PG/VG blend. JAZZ also pre-steeps all of their liquids for two weeks prior to sale. The bottle I received for review was 12mg.
This liquid has a very sweet aroma, much like most of JAZZ’s offerings. It is a little overpowering, but that doesn't translate over into the vaping experience. The berry flavors are at the forefront of the aroma, with hints of passion fruit.
I am vaping this in a Mini ProTank III, 1.6 ohm coil at 4.2 volts, and that is the sweet spot for me. The taste is spot on as described. It is sweet, but not too sweet. There is a pleasant aftertaste, but it doesn't linger too long. There is a good amount of vapor production. I was afraid I wasn't going to like it because of the aroma, but I am pleasantly surprised. I can’t say that Jazz Berry would be an all day vape, but it will most definitely stay in my rotation.
All in all, Jazz Berry is a win! Maybe not as an ADV, but definitely one to keep around.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Eskimedic926
Views
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Eskimedic926