Making driptips

14/2/16 I am calling the project complete. It has been a lot of fun, we gave away a heap and managed to amass my own sizeable collection. I love them all. :wub:

Hubby and I are learning how to make our own acrylic driptips. These again like everything we do, are for personal use or gifts. I love the colours of polished acrylic driptips and I have amassed a large collection of elegance tanks. My second obsession has been with matching the perfect driptip to my plain SS carto tanks to pair with my elegance tanks.

Here are some pics of those we have completed

And some gifts for friends

This ones all mine :p Much too pretty to give away

These will be winging their way to some wonderful ECF friends.

And just for some bright contrast

And lastly a gift for the good friend who gave hubby the lathe to do these stunning driptips, thanks scrappy

This royal purple shimmer is stunning.

And the poor ugly duckling that should look much better than it does. Such a shame

My all time favourite.

A great match for the billet box

This is the first of a set of three (same style slightly different colour combinations) this one is the blue, yellow and pearl.

8/1/16 added the new colours

My current favourites

And I suppose I should admit that I find it really hard to let go of them. Even though we have given a lot away I have still managed to grow my collection.

Comments

those are stunning xx!!! The black and white is gorgeous, and the purple one in the box too!!! (bettin hubby made the box too huh) such wonderful talent y'all have!!

Thank you.

:p I wish he would make them. Those are little gift boxes I got some byleo tanks in. I only had three so now I need to find more.

Added some new ones 22/11

I have also been practising my origami get box making skills hehe.

Last edited:
23/11 Added the final thank you to another friend, without his help these would not exist.

25/11/15 added a royal purple shimmery one that is made with the 510 threaded base for the revive cartomizers. Plus an ivory opalescent one that sadly does not look anywhere near as good in real life. Much a disappointment.

Gorgeous! Love that purple one of course, but sorry you weren't pleased with the opal like one. It's beautiful in the big pic especially. That's unusual for something to look better in a pic than in real life lol

Those multi-colored swirls are stunning! Just fascinates the stuffin outta me that y'all can do this.

1/12 added another couple :p
I am going to have to stop. I can only vape so many at one time.

Finally the ss cores arrived and we could finish these. Some beautiful colours so I have added a new picture of them

Added some of the new ones. Next project will be to build them their own room :D

We are calling this project done. I ran out of room on the driptip stands and I don't think I will ever need any more driptips

Added the final collection photos at the top of the original post. :p

I luv them all.

Last edited:

Blog entry information

Author
Krisma
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Krisma