Molinberry M-Line Review

I preferred all of these at 2% but I could see going up to 4-5% (I've used this on my Tugboat v2 and my Kanger Subtank mini, both were great)

Chill Pink Lemonade- light raspberry lemonade. AMAZING. This was my ADV for weeks. It's nice and refreshing especially for the summer.

Bounty- creamy coconut with a hint of cocoa. Another great one. This is the best coconut I've ever vaped. It does NOT have that weird filmy aftertaste that every other coconut I've tried has.

Indulge- I personally get a creamy cherry (not medicinal) dessert. it's noted to have raspberry, so I guess it depends on your taste buds. Either way, it's delicious and I'm not a huge raspberry fan.

Dark French Coffee- dark black coffee. the best coffee flavoring I've had. It does not have that skunk (kona) flavor that every coffee I've tried has, which is great as I hate KONA!!! even better w/ cream etc.

Sunday Hill- chocolate covered banana. the banana is slightly artificial (runts) but not off-putting to me.

Cider Apple Mint- this was one of two that I didn't particularly care for and that's because I'm not big on apple juice/cider. However if you like this and don't mind menthol, you should like it.

OMG- I couldn't do this one. It smells great but I wasn't able to get it to work for me. Not sure if it's the milk note (update- it's definitely the milk note. I think I may hate milk vapes. LoL) I tried this at various percentages and steeped up to a month... did not help but was more tolerable at the lowest percentage

Verdict- The M-line is excellent. I am not exactly sure where Molinberry gets their flavors from but they are quality stuff. Even the flavors that I don't particularly like are true to what they're supposed to be. They are also potent which I like. There is nothing more annoying to me than having to use 10%+ of a flavoring. They also vape clean. I didn't notice any of them gunking up my coils.

Comments

Which was that last one you couldn't stand?
/edit/ Lol I just realised that "OMG"' is the actual name.

Last edited:

Blog entry information

Author
Rin13
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Rin13