More Perfumers Apprentice flavors

1. Almond Amaretto Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG and it reminds me somewhat of marzipan and something else I can't quite put my finger on (which is probably the Amaretto part of the flavor).
  2. Caramel (Original) Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG. It has a brown sugary caramel syrup kind of taste like a caramel topping. This is divine on its own or mixed with other flavors.
  3. Caramel Candy -
  4. Caramel Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG and got a thick, milky caramel taste.
  5. Chai Tea Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG and it created a powerful flavor that tastes like a mixture of spices that I don't recognize. I've never tasted anything like this. It has a sweetness to it on the exhale.
  6. Coffee (Extra) Clear-sample - I mixed this at 5% with VG because 10% produces a slightly flowery taste. At 5% this tastes like a strong, black cup of coffee.
  7. Honey Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG. If you've ever eaten a honeycomb, this tastes just like that. It has a nice, rich flavor and produces clouds of vapor.
  8. Jalapeno-sample - I mixed this at 10% with VG. It has a mild jalapeno pepper flavor and an interesting throat hit - a quick heat at the back of the throat just for a moment.
  9. Malted Milk Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG. It tastes more like milk than malted milk to me, so I would use this as a mixer with other flavors to provide a milky or creamy taste to them. It's flavor is subtle.
  10. Maple Flavor (Natural) -
  11. Peanut Butter Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG and it tastes like freshly roasted peanuts. It has a nice, rich feel and makes clouds of vapor. I imagine this would go well with any chocolate flavors.

Comments

I am confused as to what your opinion is on the chai tea. You said a blend of spices that you didn't recognize . Does that mean that the flavoring is inaccuarate or have you never tried Chai Tea?

I am looking for a great chai tea flavor. :)

Sorry about that. :ohmy: I meant that I had never tried Chai tea, so I didn't recognize the spice blend.

I've since tried the tea, and if I remember correctly, the flavoring tastes a lot like it, but I can't go try it again right now because we recently moved and my flavors are buried in a box somewhere, although I did manage to unpack the tea. :blush:

Blog entry information

Author
Little Girl
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Little Girl