Silverplay Nano review

No leaks no drips no errors.

I am in LOVE with the Silverplay Nano.

The flavor of this RTA is very similar to the Goblin Mini. So close it is a literal coin flip

This comes with a bell cap and the way this works you will be shelving your Goblin Mini.

The chimney screws into the Bellcap. So if you attach the chimney and get it tight you can bottom fill without removing the screw in the screw in the base.

You can also remove the base and re-wick or rebuild without dumping your juice. Because I did that a total of 6 times, and my Silverplay Nano clone didn't leak a drop

The SP nano has a lot of other things going for it. Should the gasket in the bottom be damaged you can literally throw it in the garbage and replace it with an O ring for the base of a kayfun or Orchid. It fits PERFECTLY. I know because I replaced it with the O Ring from a Kayfun Base. Just to see if it would leak. After 1/2 a day on my mod it hadn't leaked a drop.

There is no scratching your mod with the stupid pendulum airflow of the GMini.

The build quality of the base of the SP Nano is better.

The SP Nano holds 3.5 ml of juice instead of 3.0 held by the GMini. Plus the bottom fill of the SP Nano without a tool if you use the Bell cap and screw the chimney tightly.

The build quality of the SP Nano is not as good as the build quality of the Billow V2 Nano but in the flavor Dept the SP Nano runs rings around the Billow V2 even at 1/3 the power I had to use to get flavor out of the Billow V2 Nano.

I just wish someone would make a plug for the SP Nano for single coilers like me.

Am I saying the SP Nano solves all the problems?

HECK NO!

Here are some things that may make you despise the SP Nano.

1. The airflow is under the coils like the GMini. Meaning if you do not wick correctly it will leak.

2. There is no airflow adjustment. Don't get this if you prefer MTL vaping.

3. Unsure of the material of the Bell cap. It may be susceptible to tank crackers. If you use tank crackers you will have to use the glass tank. Since there is an Silicone gasket between the tank and top; I would not try tweaking the build or bottom filling without using the fill port because you may spill some very tasty juice.

It looks like I may be dragged kicking and screaming into using dual coils whether I want to or not.

It will be a sacrifice but the ability to bottom fill WITHOUT a tool, and the ability to pull the base to rebuild WITHOUT CATCHING MY JUICE in a shot glass is probably worth it.

I CAN AND WILL tell you that I bought three more SP Nano clones from Fasttech. And my days of using Kayfuns and Orchids ARE OVER!

This SP Nano is the best $10.07 I ever spent!

Update. I tried plugging the unused juice wells with cotton and I am very happily vaping the Silverplay Nano on a single coil at 12.5 watts. The saturated cotton plugs stay in the juice wells.

Highly recommended 4 1/2 out of 5 with the Bell cap.

4 out out of 5 with the glass tank.
Reactions: Down-Time

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Two_Bears
Views
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Two_Bears