Some of my Favorite Things

Here's a spreadsheet with a number of my regular faves. I pulled many of these from the TFA Thread dropbox of recipes. Others from some different recipe sites. Maybe only one or two are *my* creations (I think the Oatmeal Cookie and the Rumchata are my own creations.

I have predominately TFA flavorings, so this is the basis of most of the recipes. I call out CAP or FW or LA as I can.

You're welcome to this, as these were passed to me by others. You may have to download this and change the .TXT extension to a .XLSX to open it correctly. Can't seem to figure out how to upload an Excel file....

Salut'

Comments

Nice format! Find the creation ya want and then just read across to find the flavors and percentages! Great job on the compilation!

Thanks :) The idea is to "filter" for the flavors you want to make. I'd like the "empty" columns to disappear once I've selected my mixes. Then, it's a very streamlined listing. That way, I can start with one flavor and drop in all the appropriate bottles and move on.... Lazy gurl :D

Blog entry information

Author
DingerCPA
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

• TFA Flavors - Rename with XLSX.txt
    31.8 KB · Views: 51

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from DingerCPA