Subtank Mini

Alright guys noticed I can do a blog. This is pretty cool so first thing I'm going to do is address a problem that I had that you all have been helpful with and others may find useful. And that's the subtank mini issue. I won't go over all the problems but just to say that it wasn't vaping properly and my biggest problem was spit back. So turns out it was a wicking issue. The way I understand the subox wasn't able to burn all the juice it was being fed and so I got spit back or something like that. I'm not an expert. So it was a wicking issue. The cause of this was that I was using a high pg low vg juice. Therefore the juice was too thin. Simply by swtiching to a high vg and low vg juice I totally eliminated the problem. Now if your using a high vg juice and still having the problem I don't know what to tell you. I'm just saying what worked for me. But I did one more thing to really clear up the issue. I turned up my wattage. I was at 26 watts and I noticed what I now know as a ramp speed time. This is that little crackle you hear before the device actually starts to feed you your vapor. By turning it up to 35 I eliminated the ramp time. It doesn't need to be 35 I found it works even as low as 31 but not 26 and definitely not lower. 35 is my sweet spot atm. So now I have the smoothest vape I've ever had and I take back anything bad I may have said about the subtank. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I will continue to post mostly problem solving blogs as this is what I've gone through and I think it's important to share what I've learned with other so maybe they can avoid or fix some of the issues they may have.
Reactions: Chuck64

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Scotty Gman
Views
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs