The first ever Tootle Puffer post! Yaay! Thanks, Croak!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...joyetech-delta-ii-sub-ohm-4.html#post15119455

Croak;15119455 said:
Katya, make a trip to your favorite local B&M, ask somebody behind the counter to let you hit a good RDA at "sane" wattage and resistance levels with a juice you know you like, at a low 3mg or 6mg nic level. Keep it sanitary though! Bring your own (preferably large bore) drip tip.

Then take a nice long 3-5 second pull right into your lungs, then exhale as you normally would, via mouth or nose or both. With a quality high VG juice and the lower nic level, I think you'll find it's smooth . Choking, burning or gagging like when deep inhaling a cigarette is not likely with a good dripping-style juice, and dislike of that choke/burn is probably why many "tootle puffed" when still smoking. You might even be one of those that doesn't even really mouth-to-lung, just mouth to throat then exhale. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's what you like. But it's worth trying something new.

For me, I get a greatly "enhanced" experience when lung hitting with a good airflow/high power setup compared to MTL with restrictive airflow setups. And still get plenty of flavor, it's just atomized so much more (and I'm vaporizing 2x-4x the amount of juice per pull) that the flavors get more intense, more distinct with blends, and the nicotine delivery is more immediate (hence why drippers/sub-ohmers run low nic juices).
Reactions: hejira and Caro123

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Katdarling
Views
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Katdarling