The journey into a life with no cigarettes

My name is Wesley and i want to take y'all guys on a journey of my progress to quitting cigarettes cold turkey straight to vaping.(I am currently on about day 4 or 5 but am just now posting)Now I want to start off by saying I've been smoking cigarettes for about 8 years now. The crazy thing is I'm only 18:ohmy:. Now I've tried and tried before without any success, but I'm very confident with this go around. Now I went out to my local e-cig shop and picked me up a kangertech Nebox 60W. I got it for around I'd have to say with the battery the nickel atomizer so I could use the TC it was around 100-115$. Let me tell you guys it is amazing so far I am just loving this thing so much. Now the cravings they really haven't started all to bad I have headaches here and there, the habits of smoking one the second I wake up too is a struggle. But it's nothing my trusting ole pal Nebox can't handle. Now with all this being said I personally feel like when I taste the flavor and when I blow out the cloud of smoke it kinda just excites me. Like it gives me more of a sense of pleasure than smoking a cigarette could do. A plus side is I don't smell like nasty cigarette smell anymore;). Now the juice I'm using is a 50/50 blend and 12 nicotine. What I want to do is about every 2 maybe 3 months or whenever I'm ready I just want to gradually move down in nicotine to where I'm eventually at zero:thumbs:. Tune in tomorrow for day 2 and for how I got into vaping have a blessed day and God bless all of you, and remember a vape a day keeps the doctor away:thumbs::rickroll::2cool:

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Vaperwes
Views
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs