1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Vaping...Round 2

Published by pipster in the blog pipster's blog. Views: 15

So my first vaping journey in 2011 was short lived. I had the Bloog Max Fusion and it was a journey of constant fiddling, refilling cartos, recharging, recharging, recharging, and crappy prefilled carto flavors.. and mess.
I am happy to say that round deux has been a much more rewarding and satisfying alternate to smoking cigs. Wow.. there has really been some leaps and bounds of progression in e cigs since 2011! It is still not without some fiddling but, I can deal with it. I am over the need of a "cig-like" feeling ecig.. short battery life and not satisfying in other areas. That has been the biggest leap for me in finding vaping a satisfying alternate to smoking. I've moved on to bigger, longer lasting batteries and clearos (which advanced vapers may snicker at) but it works for me at this time. I have the ITVV3's, PT2 minis, Iclear 16's and am happy with them for now. Better juice options, less refilling, less mess, less charging= more actual vape enjoyment time and less frustration, which means smoking analogs is no longer in the forefront of my mind.
I quit the stinkies Jan 1st 2014 and today marks 2 months, and it's also my birthday today. Still vaping strong, cutting down on my nicotine levels successfully. I am quite happy with where I am at in general. Not every day is a perfect vaping day, but every day I don't smoke IS a perfect day. It all balances out.
Keep up the good work staying off the stinkies friends! Thanks to all for the mountains of helpful information here @ ECF, the camaraderie and support.
Vape strong!:vapor:
You need to be logged in to comment