What happens when the "IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME" syndrome rules?

This awesome post should help everyone understand why every vaper MUST BE ENGAGED IN THE WAR AGAINST US!

And yes, I am raising my voice - to be heard by my fellow vapers who are happily going about their life, totally unaware of the concerted efforts being mounted against our life-saving choice to vape.

If this describes you, please please go read the thread this post came from - and then make a daily habit of reading the ECF Media & General News forum

pamdis;12749013 said:
First they took away my right to vape indoors in government buildings, and I didn't say anything because I don't visit them often.

Then they took away my right to vape indoors in restaurants, and I didn't say anything because it sounded reasonable.

Then they took away my right to vape in the workplace, and I didn't say anything because I work from home.

Then they took away my right to buy e-cigs if I'm under 18, and I didn't say anything because I'm over 18, and it sounded reasonable, and surely they will stop regulating now.

Then they took away my right to vape in multi-unit housing, and I didn't say anything because I own a single family home.

Then they took away my right to vape outdoors, and I didn't say anything because I know how to stealth vape.

Then they took away my right to vape in my car with minors presents, and I didn't say anything because my children are old enough to drive themselves around now.

Then they took away my right to buy e-liquid without a childproof cap, and I didn't say anything because I have an adult child who can transfer my e-liquids for me into bottles my arthritic hands can use.

Then they took away my right to buy my favorite e-liquid without any special labeling requirements and my local B&M's supplier refused to comply, so he can't carry it, but I didn't say anything because I can buy direct on-line.

Then they took away my right to buy e-liquid at a reasonable price by taxing it to make it more expensive than cigarettes, and I didn't say anything because I switched to DIY and have several years untaxed nic supply in the freezer.

Then they took away my right to buy online, and I didn't say anything because I still have that big supply in the freezer.

Then they took away my right to buy any e-liquid at all, and I screamed because my nic supply ran out and I CAN'T GET ANYMORE! And I just found out my 18 year old has been smoking behind my back for four years, because he wasn't allowed to buy e-liquid but could always get cigarettes much easier, and I can't help him switch because I CAN'T GET ANYMORE!

But no one else cared because they had all returned to smoking.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
CabinetGuyScott
Views
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from CabinetGuyScott