Why does vaping work?

The reason so many smoking cessation methods fail is because they do one of two things.

1 try to replace the nicotine in patches and gums.

2. Hypnosis reprograms the subconscious mind away from smoking.

Neither one worked for me.

What makes vaping so special is below.

A complete replacement for smoking.

It gives the body nicotine you are used to without the other 7000 carcinogenic compounds.

The vapor feels like smoke in the throat and lungs.

The nicotine and Propylene glycol gives the throat hit you are used to.

bringing the device to the lips reinforces the muscle memory of smoking.

Lastly the ability to take baby steps with lowering the nicotine is a much better way to get off nicotine.

If you are vaping at 18 mg as I was. When you get two bottles the same flavor get one 18 mg and one 12 mg. Pour both into a larger bottle shake well and when you start vaping that larger bottle of juice you have stepped from 18 mg to 15 mg. When you get used to 15mg and think you can step down again move to the 12 mg, then mix the 6 and the 12 and you are vaping at 9 mg. Just keep taking baby steps until you're off.

I DIY my ejuice and with the ejuice calculator I was able to take tiny steps 1 mg at a time until I got to 0 nic. Been at 0mg for a week and doing fine.

I have 0 intention of stopping vaping because if I stop and I start dealing with stressful situations I will find a smoke shop and get hooked again .

To put it bluntly I AIN'T EVER GOING BACK!

Comments

Nice.. Sorry i'm slow to getting back. I too realize It is a matter of trial and error, for there to be your winning combo. Like your post. Hate my spell checker.

Blog entry information

Author
Two_Bears
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Two_Bears