1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Yes....i am only human

Published by WolfeReign in the blog Howl'n From the Den. Views: 0

Greetings and salutations! If you have chosen to read this blog then it should be noted hear and now: i am not looking for pity, i do not want some hand out of P.I.F. The point to this writing is to show my humility, that when it is all said and done.....yes i am human after all

I remember the day like it was yesterday....April 10th at 3am i had smokes my last cigarette. It was going to be hours before my wife arrived by plane to be with me, so i went through my small room and doused everything in freebreeze, then picked up my ego with smoktech tank, filled it with wild strawberry: 18mg and decided then and there for the sake of my wife who was allergic to cigarette smoke that i was going to hit that PV like mad if need be. That was the day i stopped being a dual user from my introduction to vaping on December 18th 2011.

In that time, i have seen myself own many things (and sold even more). I have gotten my hands on far to many mods to count while on the same token at some point and time i sold them. I have tried wild combinations of cartomizers, clearomizers, and atomizers and tanks. I have held my head high as i watched battery and gear failure's which got me way to close to having that cigarette, holding onto a mere thread to keep above water. Which in a sense is good i was able to do that as Something I have noticed in the vaping community as a whole is that once you start vaping you get the mind set you are invincible, that suddenly you look down on the ex-smokers, the current smokers and to some extent the non smokers. I guess it is due to the fact we get to show the world we are the strogest willed creatures in the universe.

This is where i guess i should shrug my shoulders and say that i am not in the same universe of everyone else. I am unclear if it is this time of year, or i just got to the point that my not carring has effected my subconsious, but the last few days i have been buying packages of cigarettes.

Yes you read that right. It is days after i turned vet here on ECF (Dec. 18th 2012) and I have put my ego batteries and other devices i have been using for a year and have been working great on the shelf. I look at them and the bottles of 30ml and 10ml bottles i have and think well it was a good go as i turn back to the endless packages of cigarettes.

If someone was to ask me why, i would not be able to answer you, which is the saddest part. Is it just like my french where seeing as i have chosen to not talk about it with anyone the appeal of using it has left, along with the appeal of keeping at it? Have i some how feel into a state of I just don't give a :censored:? Could it be that i feel guiltier being a vaper then i do being a smoker? Again questions like this will just get me giving you a blank stare, a shrug and mumbled idunnowhyyouaskingme?

It happened out of the blue actually. I was headed out to buy myself some new shoes the other day, and without thinking about it, i reached over and slipped a very old package of cigarettes (which had five i put away when i stopped being a dual user) and headed out. While i was waiting at the bus stop i thought nothing of it as i lit a cigarette and smoked it. Which you have to admit is very odd as being eight straight months with no cigarettes to be this re-born smoker is not something you do 'by accident'. Yet i have. I mean don't me wrong, i have great juice flavors and great gear. I have tried to raise (and lower) my nic levels but flavors and how i feel went from I'm on top of the world to i am in the lowest level of haydes

I am sure i am not the first person to go through this, and i am sure i will not be the last, but there is one small difference this time before i can passed into the statistic of just someone who gave up I feel it is only fair to say that this blog is going to be the only time i speak about it. In the last few weeks i have pulled away from various forums as well as 'vape shows', only appearing at some odd random frequency and never to hang around long.

So there you have it, and i guess it does not make that much sense, but this is myself being humble to say that yes, for whatever the reason i tend to feel guilty as of late as a vaper and have decided (for now) to be a proud smoker.......Feel free to comment on this blog
You need to be logged in to comment