Bear Brass Mods! Show em off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
Hey everybody. I just wanted to share what I think is the best mod I've ever put my hands on. This is the steampunk in 18650. I just love this thing. Looks great and performs even better. What's everybody think of theirs?

Bqr21gA.jpg

Imo the best button around

TW23F4o.jpg

ljg5YVW.jpg

Forgive the lame cell phone pics but I really really dig this mod. Maybe ill pull out the good camera soon and get some nicer pics.
Let's see everybody else's!

Wooky

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
No doubt these are awesome mods! Seen pics of the Ti model with atty and looks great. The 480 dollar price I saw for the Ti puts it higher than I will pay for a single mod.... Will wait for for a 200ish dollar option.

Thats the thing, it isnt just a single mod. The mod has the 510 connection and at a set price, the option is the Changeling which is the genesis styled atomizer with a native connection that turns the mod into a hybrid and it has its own price. So that two prices at two options.

Just sayin!!

Larzis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Cedar Park, TX
Thats the thing, it isnt just a single mod. The mod has the 510 connection and at a set price, the option is the Changeling which is the genesis styled atomizer with a native connection that turns the mod into a hybrid and it has its own price. So that two prices at two options.

Just sayin!!

Yeah the only price I saw was at a vendor, and it looked like the Hybrid version and single tube size. Was not sure if there would be more options out there at different prices, so good to know!

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
The price at $480 is still too low for these mods to be honest. With the amount of work and the quality of craftsmanship in these mods they should be priced higher IMO. Get one while you can cuz I am sure flippers will be raping people for these. I have the titanium with changeling and its the best hitting hybrid I've ever seen.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
How do these perform compared to a Caravela, Chi You, GP PAPS, or Nemesis? I want to buy one if he produces them with stainless steel tubes. Not a fan of Copper and Brass together.

I have a Vela, Chi, (had a) Paps and a BBM. It hits just as hard, if not harder. The only downside, imo of course, is that it uses a copper spring in the button. It gets quite warm, especially if you're chaining or doing sub-ohms. The copper and brass construction really made a big difference to how the BBM SP hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread