Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I just finished this bottle and wow. It was amazing. It is not too sweet the TH was great. The juice held up from 8 watts to around 30. It is like taking a bite of a fresh honey dew. You know the one out of a thousands that is perfectly ripe, where you can taste the sun and goodness within it, this juice is like eating that. It is just like that. Once every couple of years I get to enjoy the perfect honeydew. This juice mimics it perfectly. It is not an imitation where it is almost like the perfect honey dew. It is like taking a bite out of the perfect one every time you vape. The vapor and TH was still present at low wattage but they became insane at high wattage. The taste is sweeter and juicier at low wattage but at high wattage there seems to be more aspects to the flavor fuzed together. With fresh pair of cr 123 batteries on a 2.2 ohm atty which is around 30 watts the flavor was not burned at all. It just added extra dimension. As fruit flavors go it is the best IMHO. It will definitely go into my favorite list when I get more to give an more in depth review. 'I have tried a couple thousand ejuices since I started vaping and I think this one is the best.Still check out my favorite list because it is not for everyone but I think I found my all day vape. Knowing my luck the flavor will change :p If you are into fruit vapes at all then I highly highly recommend it.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
do they have any good menthol liquids? I only hear about the fruit and dessert juices...

are they lab juices or artisan juices?
They have menthol but I haven't tried it. I did not like their spearmint, because it taste too much like toothpaste to me. They are having a 15 percent off sale this weekend. Their fruit flavors are way different from other vendors because I think they source them from other places due to their organic artesian nature.

moksha23x

Mar 6, 2009
I find I like more natural fruit flavors. Anyone find any natural fruit vape that they can recommend?

Jameson's Irish Vapours line is all fruit flavors, all real tasting fruit flavors instead of candylike. I believe the company is the same owners as The Standard Vape. The guy that designs the flavors is supposedly a chef. One of my favorites is Amelia which is described by the company as "Strawberries but not candy, like strawberries actual fresh real strawberries".......Here's a link Amelia by Jameson's Irish Vapor Juice at Elevated Vaping | Elevated Vaping

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL
I recently got some samples from Virgin Vapors samples that I would count as one of my greatest e liquid disappointments to date...very soapy and chemically tasting to me. I didn't find a single flavor tasted anything like it's description. Granted, my taste buds can be a bit off so I'm in no way suggesting their liquid is "bad."

I'm not big on fruity vapes, but the most natural I've had were from HHV's purity line and Highbrow. I've never had Ahlusion, but they are highly regarded as well. Ahlusion produces their own flavorings and Highbrow makes many of their own. I particularly like that Highbrow has an ingredients page where you can see what goes into each flavor.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
i just ordered some of this to try out along with villain vapors pair of dueces (another honey dew flavor). let's see which one is better!

Which one do you like. I have tried a couple of honeydew flavors and they are not all equal. I think virgin vapor has the best fresh none candied flavor. Are there any that are like that which you or others can recommend?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I 100% agree Virgin Vapors Celestial Honeydew is outstanding!!! As is the Plum Crazy-I can't decide which of these are my absolute top favorite!!! (This is from trying over a dozen vendors and well over a 100 juices so far)

I have not tried Plum crazy. Is it natural tasting like celestial honeydew or is it candied? I have tried well over a hundred juices too and I think celestial honeydew is one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread