What is a good dripping atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a dripper the best way to try different flavors? I ordered a sample pack from Holo and just bought a bunch of smokTech shorty's to use with the sample pack, should I just buy a dripper?

With a wicked driper like the octopus, does it have a small reservoir area the wicks draw from or are you just saturating the wicks when you drip?

hiddengravy

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
Is a dripper the best way to try different flavors? I ordered a sample pack from Holo and just bought a bunch of smokTech shorty's to use with the sample pack, should I just buy a dripper?

With a wicked driper like the octopus, does it have a small reservoir area the wicks draw from or are you just saturating the wicks when you drip?
its a little bit of both

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Just to test juices, huh? Really don't need a tank system or anything fancy for that. The HH357 is awesome for this. The Vision Eternity allows you to put one juice on top of another fairly easily. Even the little inexpensive RDA's would work fine for flavor tasting. Check out Fasttech. They have at least a dozen inexpensive atomizer setups that would work fine for this. if you're looking at an RBA, the rebuildable cotton or silica wick ones are easier than the mesh or ceramic wicks. Depends on budget. You can do the testing for as little as three dollars to as high as say $25. Let us know what you decide please. Best!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
$6.10 V5 Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Detachable Dripping Atomizer - 1.0

$5.93 YK1 KTS Stainless Steel Electronic Cigarette Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

these two bad boys can hold their own quit well against the big boys and re wicking them is easy

the yk1 has moved up my short list of favs real quick. open the airholes just a touch and whammo storm clouds are rolling, i have two now one with a small wick just for testing DIY juices.

for just about the same price as a disposable dripper you get something that will last and works great.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
Bridge less attys are... Hmm... Not terrible for testing juices. I used to use one until I got my igo-l and switching flavors is very easy and allot better than the bridge less for flavor. As for the octopus it can get messy due to the design of the bottom airhole, just make sure either you use lots of wick like its designed for or be careful how much you drip into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread