Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I am not posting this in the wrong place... I've looked/searched for a topic that might answer my question, but couldn't find anything (this place is HUGE!).

Is there anyone who knows where or how I might find or create a banner (free) for my use as a part of my signature or profile picture? I've seen, and really like, the banners that count the # of days off analogs and the $ saved as a result. Any one out there that might be able to direct me?

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
You'll need 15 posts before you can have a signature on ECF. When you hit 15 posts, give the server 30-60 minutes to reset.
Then go to Settings at the top of the forum and in Settings click on Edit Signature on the left panel.

Click on the links below to go to the banner generator pages. Copy and paste the code when you have generated the banner you want.

If you like a supplier they may have one you can use. Like this:

Or you can use the ECF one:

Or a generic one like this one:

Then go to your settings, click on edit signature on the left and paste in the code.

Ldporche

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Norman, Ok
You'll need 15 posts before you can have a signature on ECF. When you hit 15 posts, give the server 30-60 minutes to reset.
Then go to Settings at the top of the forum and in Settings click on Edit Signature on the left panel.

Click on the links below to go to the banner generator pages. Copy and paste the code when you have generated the banner you want.

If you like a supplier they may have one you can use. Like this:

Or you can use the ECF one:

Or a generic one like this one:

Then go to your settings, click on edit signature on the left and paste in the code.

I don't see the links part, maybe I'm looking in the wrong area.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hehehe I "binged" it when I first started in the forums to find one that I liked but still haven't found one....current one is well enough...i'd like to see one that takes in account for what you have spent on vaping and then show what you have (or haven't) at the moment saved by giving up smoking :D

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
lmfao ikr...in all atm i've spent $400 in 2 months...but I really don't need to buy anything else....so long as I don't buy anything else until my supplies run out lmfao i'll break even in about 6 months...so in the long run yes you do save money vaping (as long as you don't become a vaping hoarder lol ermmmm vapolic?) and of course it's healthy for you and everyone around you and easier on your clothing....

hahaha maybe a shirts saved from burn holes = _______

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
[off topic]lol i keep telling myself i'm happy with my one vv spinner, one evod, one vivi nova and handful of cartomizers
most of my money went to my diy kit and ill spent blu kit...but can't complain it started me out...had I known then what I know now could have saved myself money...well not saved but better spent...but oh well gave the blu kit to my mother-in-law and I may have converted her to vaping now :D

[on topic]hm...i might just have to look into coding my own dag on banner :D
___ days since last smoke
___ analogs avoided
vaping spending = ____
___ money saved
holeless clothing, Priceless!

Last edited:

TheCameraGuy

May 23, 2013
memphis, tn
V2cigs Standard Starter Kit - $59.00
Joye Ego-C starter kit from VaporKings.com - $79.00
Sigelei ZMax V3 kit from OKCVapes.com - $89.00
KeCig K100-101 kit from FastTech.com - $39.00
Smok Natural rba kit from chasethevape - $75.00
protanks, puritank, evods, vivi novas, juices - approximately $100
Initial investment - approximately $400

oopsi82

Jul 2, 2013
Melbourne, FL, USA
hehehe I "binged" it when I first started in the forums to find one that I liked but still haven't found one....current one is well enough...i'd like to see one that takes in account for what you have spent on vaping and then show what you have (or haven't) at the moment saved by giving up smoking :D

I found one might be what your looking for. I dont think im going to use it because it said im $173 in the hole..LOL
GotVapes.com - eSig Savings Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread